Danimals is offline New Member

Hello from the newb

Hey guys,

I'm new to AS and to be honest, I know nothing about it.

I'm 5'10", just over 160, from Phx, AZ and would guess I'm at about 15% body fat.

I used to be crazy about the gym back in college so I'm not new to body building.

Work took over and I lost all my muscles and most of my strength. Weighed almost 190 lbs at one point in time.

I did the Warrior Diet a while back, lost a ton of weight, stopped, went back up to 180, and then tried my own version of intermittent fasting and working out 4-5 times a week.

I'm been putting a ton of effort into getting stronger and cutting at the same time. My goal is to be under 10% body fat at around 170lbs.

I don't have a problem or have any desire to give up my goal but it's getting a lot harder to get stronger/bigger and I'm not seeing much results with fat loss even though I'm in a deficit (300+ calories).

I'll be honest. I've been looking into AS as a quick way to get to where I want to be and taper off to just maintain. I've been putting sooo much time into getting to where I want to be and frankly, I'd like to put my efforts into other, more important, things in my life but I don't want to give up what I've worked for.

If I can reach my goal of 8-10% body fat at 170 lbs, I'd only have to go to the gym 2-3 times a week and just maintain. I plan on traveling a lot more soon and I know how difficult it is to travel and try and make gains/get cut at the same time so i want to quickly get there before I leave.

This is why I'm here.
    Last edited by Danimals; 09-17-2016 at 12:50 PM.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey dude, welcome to the forum!

Ive very alike experience as you. I did intermittent fasting and warrior diet before aNd it worked like magic, but for the most part why it worked so well for me I give credit to keto diet and later cyclic keto diet, so I suggest you do the same and you should get there no problem. I also used to kill 1h cardio almost everyday by the end of my fasting window after training, yes train after 16+h fasted and do 1h cardio after, and that was great thing, all I can say, it worked like magic. From ~15% down to ~11% in about 3 months time. I have also began TRT later due to being borderline low on T for a very long time, and my intermittent fasting went trough the window, however I got as low as 11% bf pre trt, and got as low as 10% while on trt but thats something you dont want to mess about as it will not solve anything for you long term, will just likely set you off to the path of gaining more weight than loosing and keeping it off plus lots sides and long term damage risks associated with it.
    Please hang around and read all subforums stickies, ton of educational info here well put together and readily available, just put in time reading and learning and you will be in the right track.

Post in our diet section about your foods and macros so we can all have a look and maybe steer you good direction

Sent from my eyePhone

Danimals is offline New Member
    Thanks! I posted on the diet section like you suggested =)

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum!

Theon is offline New Member
    Welcome to the forum

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum a lot of info here a lot of experienced people!!

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum!

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Welcome sir!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Kenny357 is offline Junior Member