Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 1 Post By Strongblood

Thread: Winnie and Cypo

Jagswagfl is offline New Member

Winnie and Cypo

Hey everyone. 42 yr old male. I started lifting pretty heavy 6 months ago. I started TRT therapy after 3 months of lifting and started seeing results. I have just started a 6 week cycle of Winnie at 50 mg a day orally and 500 mg of cypoinate. Also taking milk thistle. My concern is if I need a AI? Cardio is not my thing and I am wanting to shed some fat and water. Am I on the right track? Also my Dr tells me that test is something I likely will be on for ever. My testosterone was a 213 so it is low.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, you're on the wrong track.

You started "lifting" 6 months ago and started AAS? Or have you been training for a while?

Winny doesn't burn fat, NO AAS DOES....nutrition does. You don't burn fat without doing cardio, c'mon.

Yes you (probably) need an AI with TRT, IMO...
    Marsoc likes this.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagswagfl
    Hey everyone. 42 yr old male. I started lifting pretty heavy 6 months ago. I started TRT therapy after 3 months of lifting and started seeing results. I have just started a 6 week cycle of Winnie at 50 mg a day orally and 500 mg of cypoinate. Also taking milk thistle. My concern is if I need a AI? Cardio is not my thing and I am wanting to shed some fat and water. Am I on the right track? Also my Dr tells me that test is something I likely will be on for ever. My testosterone was a 213 so it is low.
    Your doctor is right, you will be on TRT for the rest of your life. Winnie and physiological doses of testosterone will not burn fat. Proper nutrition and exercise is the only thing that will help that. You definitely need to take an AI while you are cycling with 500mgs. of Test Cyp. (per week I asume?) Since you were already on a TRT dose of Cyp. (I don't know how much) but let's say 125mgs. pw. I would begin my AI after about the first week of your cycle. Dosed at 0.25 mg eod Arimidex . Blood work half way through your cycle would be great, to see if you need to adjust your AI. After you finish your cycle just drop back to your TRT dose. You will want to run your AI about a week past your cycle to allow time for the cycle dose of Cyp. to drop back to your TRT levels. Winnie can be a bit harsh, it has a tendency to dry out the joints making them really sore. Good luck bro!
    Marsoc likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    And, welcome to the forum!

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Welcome sir. Do you have a base line blood work to reference before you started AAs? Also continue blood work throughout and compare. The guys here will give you advice according to blood work results but you may want to post them in the HRT section. Just start a new thread on your blood work.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, have a read in the TRT section.

welcome. i'm sure you've already been informed, or knew that you need an AI, and to stop taking milk thistle and start taking N-Acetyl Cysteine for your liver. without an AI your estrogen (e2) is going to give you cardio problems, insomnia and make you more irritable.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome along

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Yeah what they said lol ....

Thread Information