CrossOps is offline Associate Member

Talking New Member: CrossOps (Background, Introduction) + Thank You For Letting Me Join

First of all I wanted to say thank you for allowing me to join. I must admit I read, a lot, and stayed in the background. I decided to register as I am approaching the start of my training.

I am a 46 year old male, never trained in my life. 6ft4in, 162 pounds (yes I know, very underweight). I have a very fast metabolism, not sure if that's good or bad.

I am here not because I hit a mid life crisis, and not because I am trying to reclaim some semblance of my youth, but out of necessity.

Several years ago I was hit by a car, long story. It was pretty bad on my neck, multiple bulging discs. When the car hit me, I slammed the steering wheel with my face and returned to the upright position before the airbag even deployed. Well the pain wore off over time, or so I thought... It returned years later with a vengeance. Been through rehabilitation a bit, but refused to go to a pain medicine clinic (I simply do not trust those pain pills, they wreck to many lives and families).

So I have a choice... I let them cut on my neck and fuse it, or the doctor wanted me to start training as a possible solution. I think we would all agree I need to suck it up and start training.

Fast forward to the last 30 days...

I had labs run at two locations, and learned that my SHBG is very high. The doctor prescribed Cypionate 200mg per week for 10 weeks to start, this was to lower the SHBG Level. I decided that since I am going to be on Cypionate to start training and take advantage of it, I will be using it for my condition whether I trained or not, so why not do it right? Never touched steroids in my life, and I have no unreasonable expectations with them either. I have known this doctor a long time, served with him in the military 20 years ago. Small world. He was a doctor and I was a Corpsman / FMF Recon Med. The doctor has me self injecting, and just gives me the nod to handle it.

I am not wanting to rush into anything, I want to do this right. The labs did return some interesting numbers...

Labs: Labcorp & The Laboratory Results are linked / attached to this post. I ran 2 labs from 2 different locations, one by myself and one from the doctors order.

I will be training at home, so I ordered the Powertec Multi System to train with: https://guideimg.alibaba.com/images/...low_356073.jpg

I will be starting out with "form" based training to make sure I am completing the exercises correctly.

I have started to up my daily caloric intake from 2300 to around 4000 to 5000 (although I did not put a single pound on in the first two weeks, whether this is normal or not). I am fortunate that I have a house full of women that prep all my meals (stay at home mom and homeschooled girls). The wife and oldest daughter are studying nutrition, and they are really into clean eating (not sure if clean eating is good, bad or indifferent). But they are studying a lot on how food, minerals, herbs, oils and proteins really work.

I would love to be at the 190 to 200 pound range, a lot of work I know. I am very lean, but do not even remotely look like I have fat stored. I will post a pic, while it is (lets be honest) embarrassing, I always say speak the truth so people know what you are dealing with.

Well enough of the long winded intro, I simply wanted to lay everything out on the table to introduce myself.

Why did I join here? I was impressed with the way I saw the community trying to assist people.

As I stated, wanting to do this right, and not rushed. Currently studying ways to cycle myself with the doctors prescription and the various PCT / AI protocols to follow.

I welcome ANY and ALL feedback, thank you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lab-Results-Laboratory-1.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	165717Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lab-Results-Labcorp-1.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	225.6 KB 
ID:	165718Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lab-Results-Labcorp-2.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	165719
    Last edited by CrossOps; 10-09-2016 at 08:28 AM.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Quote Originally Posted by brazey View Post
    Welcome....
    Thanks Brazey.

The tricky part for me is to try to find the answers that are the most consistent, there are so many varying opinions.

Right now I am trying to identify the best (or most popular) AI to use. Even if the dosage is low, perhaps preventive habits are the safe way to go?

Obviously for PCT its the Nolv/Clo combo that is repeatedly recommended.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Nice intro, Crossops! You have come to the right place! There are many very knowledgeable people here that can help you with most anything! Welcome to the forum! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Nice intro, Crossops! You have come to the right place! There are many very knowledgeable people here that can help you with most anything! Welcome to the forum! Good luck!
    Thanks Strongblood, definitely looking forward to learning the right way to do things.

My goal is simply to get to my ideal body weight, but I really like the lean look.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, post your blood work in the TRT section.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Welcome to the forum, post your blood work in the TRT section.
    Sure Clarky, do you think people would be upset for double posting there and here? Just want to make sure I do not ruffle any feathers.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossOps View Post
    Sure Clarky, do you think people would be upset for double posting there and here? Just want to make sure I do not ruffle any feathers.
    This section is just for intros cross. You will get the best help in there. Post as many Q as you like in the right sub gorums for the best help. I can tell you this, you bave came to the right place for help and to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    This section is just for intros cross. You will get the best help in there. Post as many Q as you like in the right sub gorums for the best help. I can tell you this, you bave came to the right place for help and to learn.
    Thanks Clarky, appreciate your help.

Stevebeginner is offline Junior Member
    Welcome im also new

Quote Originally Posted by Stevebeginner View Post
    Welcome im also new
    Steve, nice to meet you also.

Thread Information