Thread: starting cycle

pitbull 1246 is offline New Member

Thumbs up starting cycle

hey guys im new to this site im pitbull 1246 im 51 years old havent done a cycle in years.about to start one to get big as fast as possible.want some feedback about the cycle im about to start.im gonna do a 20 week cycle week 1 thru 4 test prop 100 mg eod week 1 thru 6 anadrol 50mg ed week 1 thru 10 deca 525mg per week week 11 trhru 16 anadrol 50mg ed week 11 thru 20 trenbolone enanthate 250mg per week and week 1 thru 20 1200mg of test cypionate is this a good cycle to get big fast or should i change things around or maybe add something to it.

pitbull 1246 is offline New Member
    hey guys raul here just trying to get some feedback about my cycle want some ideas if you think i should do some things different or you might have better ideas im willing to listen havent done this shit in awhile but i want to get back in the game

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    Are you sure you want to comeback with 2 grams a week?

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I agree with Nemesis. That's a ton of gear to jump on after such a long lay off. What's your stats look like these days? Any recent blood work? Post your cycle up in the question and answer section of the forum for more responses.
    Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull 1246
    hey guys im new to this site im pitbull 1246 im 51 years old havent done a cycle in years.about to start one to get big as fast as possible.want some feedback about the cycle im about to start.im gonna do a 20 week cycle week 1 thru 4 test prop 100 mg eod week 1 thru 6 anadrol 50mg ed week 1 thru 10 deca 525mg per week week 11 trhru 16 anadrol 50mg ed week 11 thru 20 trenbolone enanthate 250mg per week and week 1 thru 20 1200mg of test cypionate is this a good cycle to get big fast or should i change things around or maybe add something to it.
    This is an absolutely horrible idea.
    Please post this in the AAS question and answer section.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, you have came to the right place.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    I can't make head, nor tail of that cycle, but hi & welcome

Chillydeluxe is offline New Member
    Sounds like your going overboard. Why not run the test and Decca at no more than 600 each a week lower prob around 400-500. Stick with Test e so you don't have to stick yourself so dang much�� Get an AI to have on hand and def get some Nov and Clo for Pct your gonna need it. At your age you may not even fully come back so be prepared for possible trt. I'm new hear so I don't want to get to much into it but I can give you some advice. I've done mega research and talked to veterans of the game who know what's up.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You say you've cycled before. From what you've laid out you really don't have a grasp on how to go about it. Why not start back with something basic and build from there?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome to the forum and yes I also agree that cycle is a nightmare.You have not cycled in a long time.So you would really do good with 500mg test 10/12 weeks.No need for all those compounds at your level.You are only going to grow so much each cycle.By the way wat are your stats? HT WT bf% ?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information