diaznutz is offline New Member

my first cycle appetite problems..

so i started my first cycle 5 weeks ago today. i'm 41yo, 5'11, 208lb (when i started) at 19.8% bf (yeah, yeah, yeah, i know lol)
    my plan:
    Dragon pharma test enanthate 250 (naps tested at 249) at 200/.8mls x2 each week for the first 3 weeks, than 250/1ml x 2 a week for the fourth week.
    geneza labs test enanthate 250 (naps tested at 290%) 250/1ml x 2 a week for weeks 5-8
    than back to Dragon pharma test enanthate 250 250/1ml x 2 a week for week 9-12
    arimidex .25 every other day for the whole cycle, followed by the basic nova/clomid pct

i just started my 5th week and have almost zero appetite. i drink my shakes and force myself to eat food. i feel like am always hot and sweaty. my workouts start out weak but i start to feel like a monster shortly there after starting. my muscles feel hard and like they are going to burst. people say they see the difference, but here's the thing. in the fourth week i started to gain weight and went from 210 to 215lbs. then Sunday of the 5th week i shot my first geneza shot (higher concentrate). weighed myself monday and i was 210! also i have one of those electronic bmi/bf scanners and it now states my bf at 19.0%
    my diet is high protein, low carb

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S LH 4.6 (1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01)
    FSH, Serum FSH 5.0 (1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01)
    Estradiol Estradiol 37.3 (7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01)

bp is around 145-150/ 85-90, and i drop the occasional aspirin to avoid clots.

pre workout bloods stated my estrogen was slightly high, which i suspect was due to years of pot smoking.

**i had a theory that my body us purging body fat in an attempt to regulate itself due to the arimidex tamping down my estrogen levels.

so what gives? why the zero hunger, great workouts, and weight loss?
    Last edited by diaznutz; 11-09-2016 at 01:17 PM. Reason: ur mom

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information