Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Too-$mall

Thread: new guy here.

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

new guy here.

hi everyone. i'm joining this place to help keep me focused on my goals. i've already read many of the sticky's here while lurking. i'm coming from another forum. I find it difficult to stay highly focused on bodybuilding for 3 months and longer. But I've also realized that i don't have to go hard all the time and maintenance is about taking it easy in the gym and having more days off. However i do need to keep trying to push the high tempo longer and longer if i'm to get anywhere. I'm starting a Test Only cycle in Feb. i might add Tren .

33yrs old
    13-14% BF
    184lb

Goals = gaining lean mass with minimal fat gain + Nutrition knowledge + discipline + routines + controlling hormones with ancillaries
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 11-12-2016 at 06:24 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Welcome! What are your goals?

Blog Entries
    gaining lean mass with minimal fat gain + Nutrition knowledge + discipline + routines + controlling hormones with ancillaries

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    What do U incorporate in your training I.e increase intensity etc. rest times. Different methods. Supers , drop sets. Pre post exhaust. Isolations. Multiple super or drops etc. HIT or HIIT???

Blog Entries
    right now

My favorites are Drop sets, isolation, low rest intervals (1 minute,) negatives, different methods, and multiple drop sets.

Second to that but falling off are variations of HIT and HIIT; lower weight, pre/post exaust slow cadence (5 seconds per each movement)

third is super-sets and all variations. i barely ever do these.

At the moment I'm maintaining, but not gaining. I was going 2 on 1 off for about 3 months and nutrition was regimented. there were small gains. 50lbs up here 20lbs up there. The strength from my last cycle has not left me and my sex drive is recovered.

When i get back on gear i'm going back to 2 on 1 off and include more of the routine methods you mentioned. i'm going to have some bloods done in about a 1 1/2 months. I've got a lot going on in my life now. nothing bad, just very busy with work and family. as you can tell i'm a little lazy, but as long as i'm not taking more than 4 days off and failing to eat enough protein+fat and to a smaller degree carbs I won't go backwards.

posting this makes me want to get in the gym today so i can hit traps and do some squats and my original plan was to take today off because i was in the gym last night doing chest and biceps. I think simply eating right is a huge factor in gainz. probably more so than routine perfection, or at least my best responses come from eating meat/real protein and getting good proportions of carbs and fats.

i could also talk about how i track my body fat, and measure my progress... actually there are 2 things i've been meaning to do and 1 thing i need to do and with that i end this long post.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 11-13-2016 at 09:56 AM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information