KMaki is offline New Member

Was told to wait so i did, Now i'm back.

Hey everyone.

Last time i posted on here i believe i was 21 and was told by many members that i should take by time work naturally and be patient, that's exactly what i did. My main focus lately has been work but i have landed a job where i have been able to focus on the gym for the last year and once again i am interested in a cycle. Iv spend hours roaming around reading on the form and am looking forward to being able to continue my research and broaden my knowledge on AAS.

Thanks for having me aboard everyone

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome back.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome back. How old are you now?

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome back....

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    So ur 22 now instead of 21...lol. Uggghh.

It's ur life dude. If u mess it up it on u and nobody else.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome back!

KMaki is offline New Member
    Well i joined in 2012 at 21 years old, like i said i took some time away from anything to do with AAS, i believe it is shown in the top right corner of my post when i joined. Would have been rather easy to fact check my age and end up with a fairly accurate answer. I'm Currently 25. Also im on here for information so i can properly complete a successful cycle safely. I was told to wait years ago untill i was 24 or 25, so i did. I am also fully aware that decisions i make based on information received off the internet still needs to be verified and i need to feel comfortable with my decision and also accept the risks involved. I have a doctor who i speak with very openly about the subject, he does not necessarily agree with using AAS but he is very informative and willing to help guide his clients who are going to use in the proper and safer direction. With that said i do not go to my doc and ask about an entire cycle. I will let him know what my plan is going to be for the proposed cycle and from that point he will give me his opinion on AI's to use dosages as well as approve all necessary blood work to ensure i have the correct blood and hormone levels before, during and during the PCT Phase. I have done a lot a research and discussed cycles with multiple educated medical professionals and through this research as well as my own personal research on forms and online i have realized their is an abundance of information i still need to acquire and a lot of learning still left to do.
    Last edited by KMaki; 11-21-2016 at 07:45 PM.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome back to the forum, Kmaki! Sounds like you spent your time wisely during your wait to cycle at an appropriate age. Post any questions you might have in the question and answer section. Congratulations and good luck!

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KMaki View Post
    Well i joined in 2012 at 21 years old, like i said i took some time away from anything to do with AAS, i believe it is shown in the top right corner of my post when i joined. Would have been rather easy to fact check my age and end up with a fairly accurate answer. I'm Currently 25. Also im on here for information so i can properly complete a successful cycle safely. I was told to wait years ago untill i was 24 or 25, so i did. I am also fully aware that decisions i make based on information received off the internet still needs to be verified and i need to feel comfortable with my decision and also accept the risks involved. I have a doctor who i speak with very openly about the subject, he does not necessarily agree with using AAS but he is very informative and willing to help guide his clients who are going to use in the proper and safer direction. With that said i do not go to my doc and ask about an entire cycle. I will let him know what my plan is going to be for the proposed cycle and from that point he will give me his opinion on AI's to use dosages as well as approve all necessary blood work to ensure i have the correct blood and hormone levels before, during and during the PCT Phase. I have done a lot a research and discussed cycles with multiple educated medical professionals and through this research as well as my own personal research on forms and online i have realized their is an abundance of information i still need to acquire and a lot of learning still left to do.
    O I thought I seen u say that u trained for the last year after originally posting. Figured u were 22 my bad brother

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information