Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer

Thread: New guy thinking bout getting steroids through prescription.

NiccoGutierrez1 is offline Junior Member

New guy thinking bout getting steroids through prescription.

I was wondering if I was a 6'1 guy weighing 135lbs and did something like testosterone cypionate , would I gain any muscle mass from it? I heard steroids don't make you gain weight at all it just tones your body. I'm 135 lbs at 6'1 and I want to gain about 30 lbs of muscle maybe a little bit of fat as well. I'm trying to get to 165 lbs or 160 lbs at least. I heard steroids aren't really effective for skinny guys like me because if you're already skinny to begin with then the steroids have nothing to work with and it won't really make you gain any muscle mass. This true?

GenomeSoldier is offline New Member
    oooo
    Last edited by GenomeSoldier; 01-10-2017 at 05:21 PM.

Also how safe is it if lets say I were to do 200mg/ml of testosterone cypionate which is 10 mls per vial. I heard steroids cause cancer and heart attacks. Is it safe?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Welcome! Thanks for joining! All the info you need is here. Gains depend on diet and training while on steroids . Most here will recommend you train to a plateau before using. If done properly it is not very dangerous. Doing it properly takes a lot of knowledge as well. You can gain all this here while you train to a plateau. Lots to learn.

Obs
    I just saw the through prescription part of the title... have you seen a doctor about testosterone replacement therapy?

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I just saw the through prescription part of the title... have you seen a doctor about testosterone replacement therapy?
    Yes, but I would also like to know more about it. How safe is it? Some people say its safe some people say it's not. I always heard injectables were safe and orals were not. Orals cause damage to the liver, whereas injectables bypass the liver and go straight to your bloodstream intramuscularly. What do you also mean by a plateau. I'm 27 years old and I have been working out for a while now and gained nothing. I've gained weight, but through growing up not from working out or anything. I'm 6'1 at 135 lbs. How do I cycle it? is 200mgs/ml of testosterone cypionate not that high of a dose to cause damage? Can I cycle it without AI's (Aromatase inhibitors). Can I just use PCTs without AI's? How soon can I use another dose of testosterone cypionate after the cycle? how can I keep my gains? Also like i said, it almost seems impossible for me to gain mass from steroids given that I'm very skinny and I feel like steroids have nothing to work with since I'm already skinny to begin with. I heard steroids are only effective for people who already weigh a lot, but not from muscle mass but from body fat or something.

Obs
    If you go to a doc and are approved for TRT, I can assure you it is safe. 200mg a week of test cypionate is a "cruise dose" for many. Meaning they run it indefinitely. Following protocols for the control of estrogen with an AI such as anastrozole and possibly look into hcg unless your body has stopped producing testosterone .
    Some guys are skinny with overactive metabolisms. I have seen guys bust their asses and eat like a team of horses and get nowhere. I may catch shit from half the board for saying this but I know what its like to be a hard gainer and testosterone will put mass on you if you diet and train right. You may not turn into the incredible hulk but it will help. Diet is key and forcefeeding the right diet is the only way. Its such a bitch that it literally is an addictive lifestyle for many.
    You can do a lot naturally to get to a plateau and then add test c afterward and continue to hit it hard and you will impress yourself. Its not magic it is damn hard. Supplementing with testosterone and gaining takes just as much effort as naturally. Your muscles wont grow unless you tear them down.
    It wont give you cancer.
    Trt doses will not give you a heart attack.
    You can keep your gains via staying on trt for life and never ceasing training and good diet or if you choose to cease and run an actual cycle you will need proper post cycle therapy of clomid and nolvadex . Steroids are effective for people who know how to use them. I can post a thread you need to look at if you are considering cycling rather than TRT.

Obs

Obs
    There is also a Trt section on the forum to post questions you have about it. There are people monitoring it that know more than any physician you will meet. KELKEL is one of them. If he says it then it is.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome and the thing is until you get your diet under control dont touch aas.You CAN GAIN WEIGHT! hit our diet section and they will help you out.Running a cycle now you will lose anything you gain if you gain anything at all.
    Obs likes this.

Welcome to the board. All your questions can be answered but research is a big part of preparing. Here is a link....EDUCATIONAL THREADS

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thank you guys. I would like to know more about steroids before I even start a cycle. How safe is testosterone cypionate if I were to run a 200mg/ml 10 mls 1 cc per week for 10 weeks. When do I start running AI's and PCT's? Immediately after the cycle? I also heard the company androgel was being sued by people because it gave people strokes and heart attacks. How similar is testosterone cypionate to androgel? I really hear bad things about testosterone, but some people say its exaggerated and that it is actually safe to use. I was told that 200mg/ml of testosterone cypionate isn't even enough to do any damage to the body, is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by NiccoGutierrez1 View Post
    Thank you guys. I would like to know more about steroids before I even start a cycle. How safe is testosterone cypionate if I were to run a 200mg/ml 10 mls 1 cc per week for 10 weeks. When do I start running AI's and PCT's? Immediately after the cycle? I also heard the company androgel was being sued by people because it gave people strokes and heart attacks. How similar is testosterone cypionate to androgel? I really hear bad things about testosterone, but some people say its exaggerated and that it is actually safe to use. I was told that 200mg/ml of testosterone cypionate isn't even enough to do any damage to the body, is this true?
    EDUCATIONAL THREADS
    Obs likes this.

I saw this

4) You dont know how to eat. This is the first of the 3 major foundations. Lifting without fuel is very foolish, you cant build a house without bricks (protein) or mortar (carbs, fat). The right foods, in the right proportions, at the right time. Understanding macro nutrients, calories, your BMR, how to gain, how to lose, micronutrients (vitamins, minerals) and supplements is pretty much at the top of the list in importance. Without this, quit now. Your wasting your time.

What diet plan should I have besides eating a lot and eating lots of protein before and after workouts? Is there certain foods I should and should not be eating?

MTheoryFreak is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome

Thread Information