muscletech69 is offline New Member

back after a few years

I just created a new user name, to get back on here. Its been about three years, but I used to stay on here daily and read. I need to PM or email someone with a good knowledge of abusing anabolics. I have been on test for about 4 or 5 years straight. Doses ranging from a 200 MG cruise to a gram. Mixed anadrol , D-bol, tren , and Deca in over the years. Currently pinning slin and on 750 MGS sust.
    I no longer make gains, red blood cell count so high I have to go give blood every 8 weeks, and experiencing ED even on 750 mgs of test. Can I get a Mod to help me or allow me to PM someone with knowledge. Yea I know the answer is to get down to 200 mgs and cruise for several months. I did that over the winter for 6 weeks.
    I still made weak gains this summer and ED hit me. It cant be safe to keep pinning this much test for years and years. I plan on backing down doses and pin slin (insulin ) for 4 to 6 weeks. Only doing 10 IU's post workout. Yes I know the dangers of slin. Anyone care to give advice or direct me to someone. Tried to PM Roman but PM denied. There used to be a Mod oh here Marcus. Is he still around?

I cant even get on my profile

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Go to the one on one section, you might be able to get your old acount back. Post any Q you have in the Q&A section for help. You can't pm just now, welcome back.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Thanks for the reply

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome back to the forum! Hopefully you can get your old account back. There are people here that will give you the information you need to reduce your steroid usage safely. Remember, you are the only one who can make the changes necessary to be healthy. Good luck bro!

Thread Information