mr.ely0081 is offline New Member

Question Starting out, looking for advice?

Howsit, I am 26yrs old South African living in the UK and just started working out again (stopped when I was 18) and I am aiming to achieve a decent size in a moderate time frame, so using some juice is part of the plan however I've read up on the different types and so forth, what I would like to know is about the after care, I read somewhere but the individual was listing a load of compounds and it literally blew my top off, I could not wrap my head around it, can someone please guide me on the after care, after a juice cycle, advice on what to use for the cycle would be helpful too, I am very slim, weight 60kgs, height 5ft 8. just quit smoking too.

Regards
    Rob

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Given how long you've been away from training, you're probably best off just focusing on that first and worrying about gear later.

Also, at your height and weight, getting nutrition dialed in will be priority number two.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

mr.ely0081 is offline New Member
    Brazey - Thank you
    Gallowmere - Thanks, I was thinking the same, I've been using Myfitnesspro for the past 6months keeping tabs on my micros and macros, and recently had my bloodwork done to confirm my levels are being maintained (had to give the doc a bs story just so they would actually do the MOT test, (I offered to pay aswell and was turned away), Sleep pattern is on point and so is my Kcal intake, which will rocket now that I'm back in the gym I've gained around 7kgs this past few months, and calculations put me around 11.5% Body Fat, I'm now back in the gym 1on 1off, and started light again, at what stage would you reckon would be best for me to look into the gear, when I am recovering in less than day (Currently 2), or when the training becomes more intense with shorter rests (currently 30s between reps)?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Thread Information