maddy2879 is offline New Member

First Cycle, 30 Year Old looking for Guidance.

Hi Guys,
    I am 30 years old. I am 5'9 at 192 lbs. I have been training for over 8 years consistently. i am at 13.2 % bodyfat . Tested using dexascan. I want to do my first cycle to get shredded. I have done multiple times in the past to get down to 8-9% bodyfat. Nothing new for me there. I have a shoot for my company in april. I need to look shredded.

I hired a great coach and personal trainer. Here is a cycle that he recommended. I am no expert in steroids as this is my first cycle ever. I dont see testosterone in here. so i emailed him asking for this feedback on test. I just want to get feed back from you all. Appreciate it. None of the compounds below i believe, do not aromatize to estrogen. so he did not recommended any AI. Any feed back is appreciated

1. WINSTROL (oral) 25mg per day
    2. ANAVAR 20mg per day
    3. Clenbuterol : 20mcg 2x per day (taken separately).
    4. Cytomel : 25mcg per day. [start when I instruct you to]
    5. TESTOLYZE (from Species Nutrition) 3 pills 2x per day

My current macros as I am losing fat is carbs : 220 g , fats 80 g , protein 200 g.

Carbs : 220 g , protein 200 g, fats 80 g

Refeed- carbs 400 g , protein 150 g , fats 50 g.

Cardio: on incline at 3.5 for 30 mins two times a week post weight training. I am keeping cardio to minimum as i am still losing fat. Will do HIIT once i hit a plateau.

Refeed once a week- on the day that I do legs for strength.

capkid is offline New Member
    Hi there. Welcome.

Is this guy for real? That would be a horrible first cycle. Orals are harsh on the liver. Orals should be used to kickstart a cycle, but only for people who are already experienced with cycling. As someone with no cycle experience, you should steer clear of potentially damaging compounds. I understand the desire to get shredded, but at the expense of your health? I don't think it's worth it. Not to mention, has he said how long he'd expect you to run those orals? Usually people only run them for about 4 weeks. Longer than that and you risk serious complications.

Your first cycle should be test only. Besides, if you do that and cut your fat % down you'll see great results and without destroying your liver.

Edit: I should add, for more responses, post this in the Q&A section. You'll get more helpful advice there!
    Last edited by capkid; 11-06-2017 at 08:00 PM.

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Hello and welcome.

There's an excellent thread stickied in the Q&A section "Planning my first cycle", by Austinite that has has lots of great info and explanations.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information