Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member

First Timer - Saying hi and cycle suggestions

Hi all, first time posting here on the forums. I thought I'd come on the say hi and get some suggestions/opinions on a first time cycle.

Firstly a little bit of background on myself. I'm male, 27 years old, been training since I was 16/17, 6'5", 210lbs. I've always found it a bit hard to put on the amount of muscle I have wanted in the places I have wanted (who hasn't ). Since I'm tall it seems difficult to put on muscle around my chest/shoulders/back and this isn't helped by the fact I genetically have a bit of a narrow shoulder width. Broader shoulders/back are a bit of a priority in the look I would like, although I understand this is governed by genetics

I've tried a lot of different things recently but have found that it seems I've probably reached the vast majority of my genetic potential. I look reasonably muscular and fit in at the gym no problems but I've reached that point of wanting more, hence why I'm considering a cycle. I have no desire to be extremely bulked up or unnatural looking, I would just like to put that extra muscle on to give myself some of that wow factor and help with some strength. I have always found it hard to harden up my mid section after being morbidly obese all through my adolescent life, so some muscle and fat stripping would be appreciated.

After doing a lot of reading I was going to give a pretty basic 10-12 week cycle a go that would probably be based around 500mg Test E per week (250 Mon 250 Thu) Weeks 1-12, but the question I have is what other steroid should I add in for greater benefits. I have two thoughts at the moment, being either Dianabol or Anavar . Dianabol seems to be the side steroid of choice when talking about novice cycles and from what I can gather it's a good kick starter to get those bulkier gains. However I was considering Anavar instead as my goals are not so much based around getting crazily jacked and Anavar's fat burning capabilities on top of its increases in strength and only mild bulking capabilities would seem more suited to what I'm looking for?

If someone could give me their opinions on Dianabol vs. Anavar as an add on for a beginner cycle with my goals that would be great. I was also going to stock up on some SERMs AIs and HCG for PCT and to keep anything like gyno etc. at bay while on cycle.

Lastly, what is everyone's opinion on Clenbuterol and how can it be incorporated in to such a cycle, or should it be used after or in the PCT period?

Also, one last question regarding diet and the cycle. I've been fairly successful with a keto style of diet for the last couple of months and have found it does agree with my body and eating habits. During the cycle is it essential to go back to a diet including carbs or will I still see good results from following a keto diet?

Anyway, a big HI to all of you out there, thanks in advance for any advice that's given and feel free to ask questions as I have undoubtedly missed a couple of key points

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    No need to add a second compound. Your first cycle will be the greatest cycle you ever take. Dbol is accused of giving gains that it doesn't. It will put ten extra lbs of water on you quickly and it will be gone after the cycle.

Also you dont know how you will react go testosterone enanthate so adding a second compound will just make for unnecessary confusion should you have an adverse reaction.

Instead of dbol try a good preworkout.
    Dbol goves a good pump feeling but thats about it.

Test is all you need for Aas on the first cycle. Be sure you have pct (clomid and nolva) on hand and AI and hcg , befpre starting the cycle.

Welcome and good luck.

Yeah I might go with that, makes it cheaper haha the first cycle is a doozy with all the expenses and making sure I have the correct SERMs and AI and HCG so a simple test cycle might be the go, just wanted to suss out what extra benefits might be available with other compounds.

I have a good home made preworkout with my own mix of citrulline, agmatine, creatine, carnitine, arginine and a couple other bits and pieces, tastes like rubbish but that’s not too much of a concern for me. Most bought preworkouts don’t have proper doses of the proper stuff so I’m all over that.
    Last edited by Jerry2020; 11-05-2017 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Adding detail

capkid is offline New Member
    Hi there. Welcome.

As an athlete, remember that your first cycle is one of the most important learning experiences you will undertake towards achieving your goals. This will be your first time exploring the world of steroids , and you want to come out of this cycle stronger not just in your physical strength, but your understanding of steroids as well.

For your first cycle, test is what you need. Why? Because test is the basis for a cycle. You can't cycle without it. Any cycle you undertake after this will still involve a test base. As such, you want to use this cycle as a chance to see how your body reacts to it. And if you stack during your first cycle, you won't know how your body reacts to test alone.

Think about it like a science experiment. In a science experiment, if you incorporate too many variables, you don't know how each variable impacted the outcome.The same manner of thinking applies when running gear. When you use steroids you are really conducting a science experiment with your body. You're seeing how your body reacts to a compound. If you run a first cycle with too many compounds, you don't know how each steroid affected you. So you start off with test, see how if impacts your body, and then in subsequent cycles you can gradually add in more compounds and see how they impact you.

Regarding diet, the most important thing to remember is to EAT. A. LOT. Your body will be adding muscle like it never has, so you'll need food to grow. You can probably head over to the Diet and Nutrition forum for some more detailed responses regarding your question.

And don't worry, you'll get the "wow" factor you're looking for with just test. Your lifts will also go through the roof. Have some confidence in test! You'll realize soon enough that it's one hell of a compound. Most people cycle with only test for their first cycle, and I have yet to meet someone who didn't enjoy the gains they made from it. You'll no doubt enjoy your gains too.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, post your Q's in the Q&A for the best help.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    WElcome!

Thanks for the welcome and the input everyone. A test only cycle is what I will do first up. Might get an exact plan together then put it up for critique in one of the Q&A forums.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Hello and welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information