Thread: Newbie

newbie2017 is offline New Member

Cool Newbie

Hi my name is Rich.
    I'm 31 160lbs 5'-9" BF around 5%

I've been in the gym on and off for several years but I have been consistently in the gym 5 days a week for about 6 months now and just putting down as much food as possible.

Allergies: Dairy & Seafood. Metabolism HIGH AS HELL. My TDE is probably through the roof but haven't calculated. I've always struggled to gain mass but now that I'm not allergic to eggs anymore that has helped and I'm eating around 8-12 every day along with my meals and morning shake of oats and peanut butter.

I'm taking creatine mono, a pre-workout, and protein daily with a multivitamin but I'm hoping to do a cycle soon. I've been a member of this forum for quite some time just gaining knowledge.

When the time comes I hope to do a beginner cycle as advised in the 1st cycle thread and pin 250mg test e twice a week; monday am and thursday pm along with 250mg hCG for 12 weeks with Arimidex .25 eod and continue that for 2weeks before pct Clomid and Nolvadex 75/50/50/50 and 40/20/20/20.

I need to work on my nutrition. I'm feeling impatient and wanting to cycle. Honesty is the best policy right?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information