Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: First Test injection - disaster

testmeup is offline New Member

First Test injection - disaster

Hi, Guys, I need a little help I have done my first Test injection, and it did not turn well. I haven't done much of a study and send into my virgin quads 400mg (2ml) which I found out one day later was a big mistake. My leg started to swell up, and it created edema, and it was painful as hell. I could barely walk or bend my knee. I am sure it is not an infection from the needle because the place where I injected the substance is not painful and there is no swelling. Yesterday the pain started to disappear but it is still very noticeable, but I can now walk and ride a bike as well, only need to have my muscle warm, and it doesn't hurt. The swelling is moving slowly down to the knee, and it is now under the knee. Do you think I have to look for medical help or it will get better every day? Should I use heat packs or cold pack? Or anything I could get the swelling down. I did use Osmo patch overnight, and it got a little bit of liquid out. Please help.

Thank you

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, post your Q in the Q&A and we can help you out. This section is just for intros.

ashragoth is offline New Member
    Dang, ur suppose to do intramuscular injections on a specific area of ur butt. Use YouTube next time lol.
    But I think ur suppose to go to the doctor to have it checked out, since ur swelling and can barely bend ur leg.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by testmeup View Post
    Hi, Guys, I need a little help I have done my first Test injection, and it did not turn well. I haven't done much of a study and send into my virgin quads 400mg (2ml) which I found out one day later was a big mistake. My leg started to swell up, and it created edema, and it was painful as hell. I could barely walk or bend my knee. I am sure it is not an infection from the needle because the place where I injected the substance is not painful and there is no swelling. Yesterday the pain started to disappear but it is still very noticeable, but I can now walk and ride a bike as well, only need to have my muscle warm, and it doesn't hurt. The swelling is moving slowly down to the knee, and it is now under the knee. Do you think I have to look for medical help or it will get better every day? Should I use heat packs or cold pack? Or anything I could get the swelling down. I did use Osmo patch overnight, and it got a little bit of liquid out. Please help.

Thank you
    It will go away in a week or two the more you use it the more it will work itself out.

Quote Originally Posted by ashragoth View Post
    Dang, ur suppose to do intramuscular injections on a specific area of ur butt. Use YouTube next time lol.
    But I think ur suppose to go to the doctor to have it checked out, since ur swelling and can barely bend ur leg.
    That was an incredibly dumb split paragraph. Stay away from youtube, it is totally full of whatever the hell you want to hear and see. You can do intramuscular injections nearly anywhere on your skeletal muscle the ony thing limiting it is veins and the amount you can inject for the muscle size.

This is common and is so common the abbr "PIP"
    Is one of the most widely known abbrevations in the AAS community.

ashragoth is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

That was an incredibly dumb split paragraph. Stay away from youtube, it is totally full of whatever the hell you want to hear and see. You can do intramuscular injections nearly anywhere on your skeletal muscle the ony thing limiting it is veins and the amount you can inject for the muscle size.

This is common and is so common the abbr "PIP"
    Is one of the most widely known abbrevations in the AAS community.
    Yeah but this guy gave himself a peanut-butter shot on his leg. I would writhe in pain if I did that. We first timers have to inject somewhere where it doesn't hurt. y'know.

Btw, you would wanna not hit ur veins on the shots or else u will start hearing ur heart murmur.
    Last edited by ashragoth; 11-18-2017 at 10:59 AM.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by ashragoth View Post
    Yeah but this guy gave himself a peanut-butter shot on his leg. I would writhe in pain if I did that. We first timers have to inject somewhere where it doesn't hurt. y'know.

Btw, you would wanna not hit ur veins on the shots or else u will start hearing ur heart murmur.
    My first shot were from the smallest cow needle i could find. 18 ga. and about one inch. I shot the glutes but had no clue about asperating. I had to press my finger over the hole or the gear would come out. I had no clue what I was doing but I was happy to be doing it and wanted it bad.

Sorry for any disrespect but I warn all newcomers of youtube. Youtube and AAS is like the bible, look hard enough and you will take away whatever you wanted to begin with. There is a right way and a wrong way and to succeed is to not enter this world with desireable bias.

It is what it is and comes at a cost. We all must listen to those before us or suffer their mistakes. History repeats itself.

I used to sterilize syringes with bleach and reuse them primarily because I was too worried I would be cut down if I posted questions on this site. I was terrified of everything and only knew what I wanted and was blinded by it. I mean to help you all from making my mistakes and believe me I made many.

Please understand that I aim to help and come off crude and realize that, but its only because I have been there. I learned a lot the hard way. I shot rust in my ass for six months before I understood that you cannot safely sterilize a pin.

I have been here ten years and have only in the last year learned to be humble and take what I saw as ass chewing, as solid advice. I have recieved a notorious status on this site amoungst members I actually respect in my transition.

Good luck and if I can help any of you don't be afraid to pm me.
    Kenny357 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome!

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Hello and welcome.

Thread Information