aremiller89 is offline New Member

New Member, Whats up guys

hey guys , been years and years since i have been on any of the forums, was an active member for a bit when i was younger and first took an interest..
    Bit about me , 28, from Ny, grew up in the gyms, had a love for bbing since i was a kid..
    Started lifting at 12, while mother who was a trainer would have me with her at work and continued to do so ever since.
    Stayed natural into early 20's, then began to experiment here and there, first experience was with several PH's
    SD, FINA550, EPI, .. didnt realize the poison that fina and SD was then, but worked out ok, live and learn.
    After that I did first cycle which was test,deca ,SD kicker, it was a mess, i knew better then the way i did it and made alot of mistakes.. I learned from them, but i was young, and irresponsible and i think that had alot more to do with it. Now in my later 20s , I am 28 , I have began to get into gear and training again, fell hard in love to be honest..
    First thing i started back on has been test,dbol ... then solo sust..added some var at end, then testeq..

I have really grown to love bodybuilding all over again and say what u want but i love learning about the drugs, they are extremely intriguing part to me .. i am getting back involved in boards with the goal to learn from more experienced users, share my experiences, overall practice safe and effective methods of approach from angles..

Thats me, well my history with the juice i guess lol... looking forward to meeting you guys and getting acclaimated here.. feel free to say hi, ask questions, give advice.. etc..

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome!

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Hello and welcome.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Thread Information