jammo is offline New Member

New to HGH (Serostim). Background and some questions.

I'm 37, 5'11" 215. I was an athlete growing up and still have an athletic build. I go to the gym frequently but mostly to maintain as opposed to build gains. My motivation to do this is mostly to see some fat loss, an improved skin complexion and thicker hair. I'm not trying to get "ripped".
    About 2 years ago I took serostim for the first time. I took 2 ius every morning 5 days a week. However, I recently found out I'm supposed to be filling the HGH viles with 1.8 ml of BA water rather than the 20 ml I used. So that 2 ius a day were diluted I guess you would say. To be honest I didn't notice much affect until after I went off of it. As I usually hover around 215 I got down to 201 without much change in my workout routine. After I stopped I went back to my 215. I had a few comments on how good I look while on it but personally I didn't notice much.

Now, I just bought four kits. I was recently told to use 1.8 ml of ba water which I'm going to do and take 3ius every morning.

The last time I did this I used the same bottle of BA water for the entire duration of my 3 kits. Meaning once I punctured the top I saved the bottle for the entire 10 months supply at the dosage I took. I recently read that you need to throw away the BA water bottle 28 days after puncturing the top.

A few questions...

1. I guess I used bad water most of the time I had my last set of HGH. Does this matter with what I'm doing??
    2. Was I informed correctly on the dosage and the amount of water that goes into each hgh vile? If not what are your recommendations?

Thank you

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If you have the 126iu kits, I think each vial is 18 iu. So, if you reconstitute a vial with 1 ml, each 1/10 ml will have 1.8 iu. So, if you have 1ml insulin syringes, draw back to .1 and that will be 1.8 iu. If you draw to .2, that would be 3.6 iu.
    As far as your bacteriostatic water, if you have a multi-use vial, it will last for quite some time. I think Serostim recommends you use a vial within 14 days after reconstitution with bacteriostatic water. Google Serostim and there should be a .PDF that provides this info.
    Hope that helps.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the reply! Would it be okay to reconstitute at 1.8 ml? That way if I want to take 3 ius its a simple reading? Does it matter the water amount as long as I take the 3ius?

Thanks

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    it doesn't matter the exact amount of BAC water you use to reconstitute. just use the amount that YOU decide is best for calculating the dose you want to inject.
    e.g., if I have a 10iu vial then I'll simply fill it with 1ml of bac water and that means every 10click on the slin pin is 1iu of gh. if I want to use 5iu a day then I inject half a 1cc slin pin

That's what I thought. Thank you!

Now what about using BAC water 28 days after first puncturing it? Does it matter?

Also, do you think 3ius is good to start out at or should I go lower?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I buy small vials of BAC water and use it all in one puncture . the reason they suggest to toss after a few weeks is because its very possible for bacteria to begin growing in it

also when you reconstitute your GH only do 1-2 vials at a time, don't do a bunch of them at once and have them sitting there.

for your goals 3iu is a good starting point . if your after size though then your going to have to increase that
    you could also micro dose that , 1.5iu in the Am and another 1.5iu in the Pm
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-28-2017 at 09:46 PM.

Thanks! What would be the benefits of doing micro doses twice a day? Why would I choose to do that over the entire 3ius in the am?

Also, where can I can smaller vials of BAC water?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information