Nothingdefaced is offline New Member

New member, need help with Serostim dosing!

What's up guys and gals....

Long story short...

I used HGH blue tops on 2 separate occasions, 6-9 months, dosed about 3-4 ius a day and had success.

Recently I purchased 6 kits of serostim. I did my homework, did the math (1.8 ius per 0.1 ml). I started with 0.2 ml per day for 3 weeks and went up to 0.25 ml for another 3 weeks. The side effects were noticeable immediately; water retention, very achey joints, fatigue, etc. I had minor sides with the blue tops, but not as noticeable as this. Just as i was about to increase to 0.3 ml daily, the sides got too much. I could barely close my hands let alone move. So I dropped back to 0.2 for 2 weeks. The sides subsided slightly, but the water gain and decreased energy was hindering not only my work outs, but my everyday life... so I discontinued it.

Question: I don't want to waste this stuff. What's an acceptable low dose to start with so I can test my tolerance without wasting my time??

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Welcome. I’m not experienced enough to give advice but you will find plenty of help here. While you are waiting on an answer from an experienced member you should check out the stickies. You will find knowledge.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingdefaced View Post
    Recently I purchased 6 kits of serostim. I did my homework, did the math (1.8 ius per 0.1 ml).
    are you sure your kit isn't rated for Milligrams and not IUs? or is this the math you came to with each vial being 6mg per vial (which is about 18 iu)

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.... Re-post in the Questions/Answers forum for more views and responses..

Nothingdefaced is offline New Member
    Yeah, it's 6mg per vial, so instead of putting 1.8cc of water to make it 18ius, I only reconstituted it with 1cc of bac. water and did the math (1.8= 1). I read people had success with 6mg a week, but at the rate of even 3mg a week, I was in rough shape.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

lowintentionz is offline Junior Member
    Welcome.... Re-post in the Questions/Answers forum for more views and responses..

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Superstark is offline New Member
    Welcome

Thread Information