Youngblood18 is offline New Member

Question hello everyone Youngblood new to this and need some direction on Hcg n PCT

Like I said I'm new to this and about to embark on my first cycle of Test E and after 4 weeks if everything seemsok no estrogen signs I plan on starting Deca can someone with some experience w this let me know what I should use as a PCT and if I do start feeling my nipples getting sensitive or any sign of estrogen should I take my PCT at that point or wait till end of cycle. Ive read a few different post from another member but was alil different than my situation, I'm trying to be proactive and have everything I need before I start so as much info for a beginner as possible would greatly be appreciated. also difference between hcg and clomid. I know I know I'm anewbie but looking for some direction thank you in advance for your help Youngblood18 age 38 5'7" 180lbs

swollafghan is offline New Member
    you should be using an AI during cycle. caber is you decide to use deca , some need caber some dont. should have nolvadex for pct/emergency. always use an AI during cycle

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.... Re-post in the question/answer forum for more views and responses. https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...tions-answers/

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information