Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By RoxRunner
  • 1 Post By brazey
  • 1 Post By Tigershark

Thread: Hello again......

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member

Hello again......

Hi All,

I've been a list lurker in the past and had an account under a different name many, many years ago. Recently I decided to come out of the shadows and learn more about AS and how to better incorporate it into my lifestyle.

More about myself:
    Age-48
    Height- 5' 11:
    Weight-200
    BF 15%ish (based on Tanita scale that is sometimes close)

I've been working out for more than 30 years mostly off and on. On when I was in the military. Off when I was in college and had kids and working hard. On when I was getting divorced and later remarried. For the past decade or so, I've been primary focused on triathlon and ultra-running which is pretty. Not a big bulky sport and a whole lot of cardio. I had Achilles surgery back in December 2017 and knowing recovery would long, I started working out pretty hard a year ago right up until surgery. I was able to hit the gym again in late January and enjoying the crap out of it since my running days are still a long ways off and few and far between.

I'm in the IT/telecom field so I sit on my ass most of the day and lifting is a great stress reliever. I plan on switching careers in the next couple of years (defense contractor) and do that for a couple of years so I can retire early but given the inherent danger of being "over there", I want to bulk up a bit and lean out. As they say, fit to fight...

I ran a cycle of win back in 2004 with decent strength gains and did a short cycle of crappy Mexican veterinary test in 2005. In 2009/2010 I was put on HRT and did Androgel for a couple of years. It started really well then went to crap due to absorption issues. My Urologist (who is pretty awesome and forward thinking) recommended going to a Testopel pellet and I've been on those or the compounded version ever since. Given my activity level from triathlon and ultra-running, I burn through it rather quickly and when I'm ready to reload, my T levels are typically sub 200. I do a weekly dose of Arimidex to keep E in check and otherwise have no other health issues.

I look forward to learning more as I prep for my next cycle in May.
    Last edited by RoxRunner; 03-09-2018 at 01:36 PM.
    WAR BIG likes this.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....
    RoxRunner likes this.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.
    RoxRunner likes this.

Mikes1995 is offline New Member
    Welcome

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Thread Information