BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

Not New Member ? Just been away a while ! Life happens BMP

Howdy all ! , BMP here ;

I have been away a while , but what can I say life happens ! I have been out of the gym almost a year now due to bad shoulders and slow approval bt VA !
    I have a relist goal of being back to 100% effort in the gym by April of 2019 . I will be 59 and starting form scratch ! I have lost 35 lbs and now starting to loose even faster ! I expect to loose another 15 lbs before I start back in April ! I have to go slow no way I could go through the pain of another shoulder surgery at the age of 60 ! If I did not want to lift at my age have to have a life style and lose of symmetry . Damn I guess I choose the pain !

Los of new guys as Mods ! I have to say the post are a lot cleaner now and more on topic ! A great move forward ! It would be such a shame if anything ever happened to this forum ! Get more real time need to know info here than from my Dr. Always goo to see kel and Marcus post always good and sometimes different opinions . That is a good thing . I see GEARHEAD is very interactive .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 03-30-2018 at 08:24 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    welcome back !

I take it your losing a lot of muscle mass being inactive and out of the gym ? its amazing how many years it takes to build it, yet how fast it shrinks down when you step away

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    welcome back !

I take it your losing a lot of muscle mass being inactive and out of the gym ? its amazing how many years it takes to build it, yet how fast it shrinks down when you step away
    You are so right man and it is emotionally depressing ! All that really keeps me going is the goal of April 2019 . Now doing legs and abs and cardio and eating good and still losing . I am 59 and due to TRT I am exceptionally active outdoors and dating and this in going to be a self induced prison ! So taking my time and not rushing rehab and muscles have memory ! I was going to post apic and I have a thread that when I can find it I am going to add ! Thanks you thoughts ! I got this and welcome advise other than post op deca and TB - 500 Oh have a ton of dental work getting done for dental release for hip replacement !

I DON'T REMEMBER HOW TO DOWN LOAD FROM MY IpHONE ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 03-04-2018 at 07:39 PM.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome back....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information