Thread: How ya goin

AestheticGenetics is offline New Member

Cool How ya goin

Hey I'm new here just sick of looking so thought I'd sign up and get involved, keen to cycle but need to lose some weight first currently 110kg or there about and an estimated 22% bf haven't trained hard in years being overweight has stopped me doing ISO work in the can as I have been prescribed an anti psychotic which has made me gain weight but it lowers prolactin levels so I guess it could come in handy if I decide to cycle this year sometime.

I'm from Australia have found a source for AAS and am just getting back on my feet signing up to a gym in 2 weeks otherwise my workout has consisted of 50pushups ED (1x20, 2x15, 1 x 20) and wide grip pull ups set of 4 then 2 and 2. So I'm fairly weak not sure if it's the medication affecting me or the weight gain as beforehand I could do 10x20 push-ups twice a day and 5x15 pull ups wide grip twice a day and 20x3 dips twice a day at 92kg

So basically now I have got fat and weaker from not training for several months with sedentary lifestyle inside. I'll see what type of strength gains I put up in 3 months expecting quite a lot and a lot of fat loss once I get back to my job which is physicall demanding. Depending on gains going to consider a cycle,

Diet will be 5am wake up cup of coffee and protein shake or thermogenics (fasting) til 9-10am where I will have chicken and nuts and a protein shake then for lunch at 12-1 I'll have amino acids and salad with a can of tuna then 5pm I'll be at home have a coffee a banana possibly a dbol or whinny tab some preworkout or more thermogenecs train 1-2 hrs rinse and repeat 6 days a week keep in mind I'm getting 8 hours of cardio a day at work and the excercose walking to and from trains etc. hoping to level out at 100kg run a tren /test cycle and see where it takes me ideally looking to cut on AAS as the best ab definition I've had is at 22% bf tbh but I will be training like a mad man this year and all the hater saying it's too early to cycle I'm gonna make some natty gains get a strength kick start and continue training

I've heard I might need something to fuck while on cycle so I'm facebooking some regulars ATM it's all preparation boys u kno what I'm saying haha and don't come in here with ur poxy train for 3 years and plateau because I don't intend to not do that but if cycling reacts well with my body I want to build a nice. Base short cutting with minimal natural test production damage so I'm stocked up on aromasin and nolva clomid not too sure about the hcg yet

Anyway hope I get some replies and welcomes that's a bit about me anyway probably too much but any Aussie brothers hit me up

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the site

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Welcome to the site
    Hey bro how many cycles u done what were ur genetics like

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AestheticGenetics View Post
    Hey bro how many cycles u done what were ur genetics like
    None at all mate. Dialing in my trt at the moment. Normal genetics i guess haha

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Welcome.

I’d get in the diet section if I were you ,ate your plan needs work.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Welcome.

I’d get in the diet section if I were you ,ate your plan needs work.
    This is my attempt at carb cycling for a solid 2kg a week cut

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information