Farmboy79 is offline New Member

New guy jumping right in

Hi everyone-

To start out I'm 38, 6', 200 lbs., 22% BF and have lifted off and on since I was a teenager but started getting serious a little over 2 years ago.

I've felt that I was genetically screwed most of my adult life and after 2 years of lifting and dieting I bench about 180 for one rep max and have been stuck at 200 lbs for months. I lift with a trainer and follow the diet he put me on to the letter. So when a friend offered me tren e and test e I jumped at it. With no research beforehand I shot 250 mg of test e and 200 of tren e.

And then I did the research. Too fat for "gear", using tren on my first cycle... I realize that hindsight is 20/20 but what should I do now?

Any insight would be appreciated.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    a lot of guys are going to tell you to stop and do PCT and do your homework. however your already shut down natty test. you might as well make the most out of that and a good thing out of bad situation . DROP the Tren , run 400mg per week of Test. Start doing a ton or research while your crusiing on that 400mg. get blood work in a few weeks. check total test and sensitive estrodial. you may need an AI (best to obtain that now and have on hand).
    Look into PCT protocols . lot to learn here and a lot of options. you may never want to run a cycle again, you may not bother with PCT. Look into HCG , may be a good idea to add that in. (I personally know what I would do , but I'm telling you to 'look into' it yourself to educate yourself).

now a totally different point.. at 6' tall and only 200 lbs with 22% body fat, this shows you do not have a very good base or a whole lot of muscle. this is why you only max out bench at 180 pounds. I'm a couple inches shorter then you and weigh a few more pounds , but I probably put up 185 pounds for 30 reps. I've just got more muscle fiber and base then you.
    IF you were to actually get your body fat down to a good ripped 12% , yet maintain the exact muscle you have now, you would only be 165 pounds at 6 feet tall. that is pretty skinny. All I'm saying is you need to look into really building more muscle mass. not sure what your diet coach has you doing. but you gotta get that training and diet dialed in and focused on building some real solid muscle mass.

being you do have a high body fat percentage, yet low amounts of muscle. focusing on RECOMP may be your best option. using your current body fat as stored calories and fuel to use for building muscle.

Farmboy79 is offline New Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180129-162931.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	417.7 KB 
ID:	171984

Please see attached.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information