Wey
    Wey is offline New Member

Hello Everyone !

Hi everyone, I've been coming to this site for quite sometime and lurking from the bleachers. After doing the same on other related topic sites/forums I decided this is by far the best one and the place I want to call my go to site.

I'm a 47 year old male and workout with free weights, some nautilus, routine stretching, and 2 - 3 HIT sessions a week. I'm a Monday thru Friday gym person at my local Golds.

I'm 5' 9" and 185 lb. I fluctuate in my BF and stay between 14% - 17% (hydrostatic tested numerous times). I'm fortunate that I eat clean with very little effort. Diet is always relative and most people would say I eat extremely clean and healthy, while I look at some people and say "wow, I wish my diet was that tight". I really struggle to get below 14% and it seems next to impossible.

At my age everything gets tougher, I've never deviated from my workout ethic and go to the gym for the sole purpose of working out, I'm not texting, checking email...etc. I try very hard to keep to myself and always improve and keep my gym time devoted to my workouts.....admittedly a hot woman in yoga paints that starts a conversation about someone that leaves a puddle of sweat on equipment will always take me off my game (I rarely get hot women around my age striking up conversation but it's wonderful when it happens).

I'm really happy to have this site where I can get advice or be pointed in the right direction about a verity of topics. This is one of the most significant and biggest differences that I've consistently seen on this site, it's so evident and obvious and I'm grateful to be here!

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the site, stick around

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome fellow mid-40'sman.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    Welcome.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Thread Information