• 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By brazey
  • 1 Post By Tigershark
  • 1 Post By Eduke93

Thread: Somewhat new but, I have reviewed threads here before

Wesman7 is offline New Member

Somewhat new but, I have reviewed threads here before

Hello,

I'm not very new. I just haven't been active on this forum. I have reviewed some threads on here in the past to learn.

I'm over 45, from the U.S, about 5'10", and about 215lbs. I carry a decent amount of muscle but, I'm really interested in becoming more lean, if thats possible at my age =-)

Thank you

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman7 View Post
    Hello,

I'm not very new. I just haven't been active on this forum. I have reviewed some threads on here in the past to learn.

I'm over 45, from the U.S, about 5'10", and about 215lbs. I carry a decent amount of muscle but, I'm really interested in becoming more lean, if thats possible at my age =-)

Thank you
    Of course diet and training...
    Are you seeking to cycle AAS? What is your bf%?
    Anyone can become more lean natty or not.
    Wesman7 and PeanutbutterDC like this.

Concerning diet, I have been trying the keto diet from the beginning of the year to about a 2 weeks ago. So over three months. I was able to drop from about 227 to 207. As soon as I added some carbs back, I came back to 215. Hopefully its water weight as I read carbs do help you hold more water. I'm really wanting to be 190-195. So I'm pretty cose.

I weight train about 4 times a week for 1-2 hrs. I'm now concentrating on keeping my rest times at about 30 sec between sets.

Not sure of my bf%. Maybe I can post a pic.

If there was a safe AAS that would help me reach and maintain my goals, I'd be interested. I've heard of winny but I have no experience with it.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.
    Wesman7 likes this.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....
    Wesman7 likes this.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.
    Wesman7 likes this.

When I go to my profile page, I see the followng:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Shouldn't I be able to access my own profile? I was not sent an activation email, at least lately. I may have activated quite a while ago.
    Last edited by Wesman7; 04-24-2018 at 01:09 AM.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Maybe request a new activation email, Welcome!

Dropping body fat at your age is no problem, My dad was shredded at 45..Natural. Now he is 55 and a chubber... (dedicating to much time to fishing)

Calories in, calories out. Burn more than you eat every day and you'll loose weight, 300 calorie deficit should do you fine to start with, plus training/CV.. I would steer away from an oral only. A test cycle will most certainly help assist in loosing some body fat.

You could use this with the winstrol , but this is dependant on if you have any past experience with steroids ? Otherwise not advisable.

Also winstrol is tuff on lipids so make sure you get blood work prior if you go down this route.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-24-2018 at 03:43 AM.
    Wesman7 likes this.

Thread Information