Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Master post cycle questions

Owmyface is offline New Member

Master post cycle questions

So I am completely new to this and I can't really get the answers I'm looking for by searching through threads because they all read like chemistry textbooks to me. Basically I was a competitive athlete all through my 20s but had a pretty serious injury a couple years ago and have lost a tremendous amount of physicality since then. My injury is still lingering but it's gotten to the point where I want to try to get back into shape. I'm 32 noe and have been experiencing some symptoms of having low t (low sex drive, increased body fat, depression, muscle loss, etc) I have had probably more head trauma than most which I know can lead to low t plus I'm not really a great natural athlete in the first place. A friend of mine has been suggesting masteron to help me get back into shape he does cycles without test and with no post cycle anything and says he has great results with basically no side effects. I don't know if this is something that will help me or something that will make my existing problems worse, I'm mostly worried about losing my hair and having sex drive problems afterwards is it a good idea or no?
    Last edited by Owmyface; 04-27-2018 at 04:31 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Welcome.

Visit our TRT section and read the sticky about finding a Dr. That should be the first thing you do before contemplating AAS.

Good luck.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information