JHR
    JHR is offline New Member

Whats up...have to start some where right?

Hey Everyone,

Looking for advice, i am sure i am going to get crap from a few people but i really want to open up and get some good advice. I am a pretty active guy... always hunting, wakeboarding, hiking anything i can do to have a adventure. I am 5’10 and i use to weight 180 lbs ans over the past few years i have gained 53 lbs. it doesnt fit my lifestyle so i went and got my blood work done and my Test is 150 and my doctor got me on the pellets you put in your back. It has increased in the past few years but i still gain weight. I am about 80/20 with my diet and i workout often. I havent seen a difference so its been about 6 months so i know its out of my system.
    I want to take it up a notch and was thinking about taking steriods . I am 32 percent body fat so i know thats high for users but looking for some advice... i want to look good and this weight has made it hard for me to enjoy the things i love. Is there anything that could help? Dont say “hard work” because i own a successful business ans have no problem getting shit done. Anyways... thanks lookong forward to the comments

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    If your diet is 80/20 and you're not where you wanna be, ramp it up to 98%- take just one cheat meal a week.
    Tons of great nutrition advice on this forum. Check out the diet section.
    Welcome!

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Also, when you get your body fat under control your hormones will probably improve a lot naturally. There's a strong link between body fat and sensitivity to leptin and ghrelin (the hormones that moderate hunger). Also strong link between body fat and estrogen.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JHR View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Looking for advice, i am sure i am going to get crap from a few people but i really want to open up and get some good advice. I am a pretty active guy... always hunting, wakeboarding, hiking anything i can do to have a adventure. I am 5’10 and i use to weight 180 lbs ans over the past few years i have gained 53 lbs. it doesnt fit my lifestyle so i went and got my blood work done and my Test is 150 and my doctor got me on the pellets you put in your back. It has increased in the past few years but i still gain weight. I am about 80/20 with my diet and i workout often. I havent seen a difference so its been about 6 months so i know its out of my system.
    I want to take it up a notch and was thinking about taking steriods. I am 32 percent body fat so i know thats high for users but looking for some advice... i want to look good and this weight has made it hard for me to enjoy the things i love. Is there anything that could help? Dont say “hard work” because i own a successful business ans have no problem getting shit done. Anyways... thanks lookong forward to the comments
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

I understand your frustration in this situation, but steroids will not help you, they could well cause further damage. You need to evaluate you training and nutrition plan. Please write up your current daily diet, and be completely honest. If you cant loose fat naturally you wont be able to loose fat with steroids.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.... also check out our trt forum. https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...nt-anti-aging/

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Donald Pump is offline New Member
    Welcome

Frankdtank is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Thread Information