Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By PeanutbutterDC
  • 1 Post By brazey
  • 1 Post By Tigershark
  • 1 Post By RoxRunner

Thread: Newbie Here

LatinoBoy76 is offline New Member

Newbie Here

Hello everyone. New member here, just joined. Very excited and eager to learn about anabolics. Don't know anything about them except what the media's portrayed about them so I'm a total newbie. Anyone have any tips about cutting stacks they've used and know works? I wanna slim down first before adding mass. Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated. 😊

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoBoy76 View Post
    Hello everyone. New member here, just joined. Very excited and eager to learn about anabolics. Don't know anything about them except what the media's portrayed about them so I'm a total newbie. Anyone have any tips about cutting stacks they've used and know works? I wanna slim down first before adding mass. Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated. ��
    Welcome! Usually a very good idea to slim down before adding mass if you're overweight. Usually a bad idea to use aas if you're carrying a lot of fat.
    Depending on your diet, body composition, and tolerance to stimulants eca might be a good fat burning stack.
    What are your current stats
    LatinoBoy76 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Welcome! Usually a very good idea to slim down before adding mass if you're overweight. Usually a bad idea to use aas if you're carrying a lot of fat.
    Depending on your diet, body composition, and tolerance to stimulants eca might be a good fat burning stack.
    What are your current stats
    Thank you for your response. I'm 41 yrs old, 5'7", 182 lbs. I've weighed approx 165 max my whole life so carrying 17 extra pounds. Finding it tough to loose. Started to do cardio (jogging & bike) 3 times weekly. Forgoing starchy carbs and eating chicken, fish and veggies. Again, not familiar with any shredding stacks. Very new to this. Trying to research as much as I can ��
    Hoping to skim down by June and start my first anabolic cycle then

Thank you for your response. I'm 41 yrs old, 5'7", 182 lbs. I've weighed approx 165 max my whole life so carrying 17 extra pounds. Finding it tough to loose. Started to do cardio (jogging & bike) 3 times weekly. Forgoing starchy carbs and eating chicken, fish and veggies. Again, not familiar with any shredding stacks. Very new to this. Trying to research as much as I can ��
    Hoping to skim down by June and start my first anabolic cycle then
    Right on! Sounds like a good diet plan and not too much extra weight.
    ECA is ephedrine sulfate, caffeine, and aspirin. I started cycling it after losing most of my extra weight via diet and exercise alone. ECA helps if your diet is good. It boosts the metabolism. It's not gonna make a practical difference unless diet is good.
    As for diet, great info on the forum. Check.out the nutrition section. It sounds like you're on the right track. What worked for me was high protein, moderate fats, very low carbs (20-30g/day)

Ephedrine sulfate is found in Bronkaid. What I used was 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 325mg aspirin
    Last edited by PeanutbutterDC; 05-16-2018 at 03:26 PM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ECA is ephedrine sulfate, caffeine, and aspirin. I started cycling it after losing most of my extra weight via diet and exercise alone. ECA helps if your diet is good. It boosts the metabolism. It's not gonna make a practical difference unless diet is good.
    As for diet, great info on the forum. Check.out the nutrition section. It sounds like you're on the right track. What worked for me was high protein, moderate fats, very low carbs (20-30g/day)

Ephedrine sulfate is found in Bronkaid. What I used was 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 325mg aspirin
    Studies show that the aspirin only had effects on the weight loss of obese people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Studies show that the aspirin only had effects on the weight loss of obese people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good to know! Avoid the pitfalls of stimulants

Thank you so much for your guidance. Looking into ephedrine sulfate. I'm sure I can get caffeine and aspiring from the drug stores here. May have to go to a nutrition store for ephedrine sulphate

Thank you so much for your guidance. Looking into ephedrine sulfate. I'm sure I can get caffeine and aspiring from the drug stores here. May have to go to a nutrition store for ephedrine sulphate
    It's available behind the pharmacy counter OTC in some states. It's the bronchial dilator in Bronkaid. I'm not aware of it being legally sold in nutrition stores. If you're in California just go to CVS, rite-aid, etc

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....
    LatinoBoy76 likes this.

It's available behind the pharmacy counter OTC in some states. It's the bronchial dilator in Bronkaid. I'm not aware of it being legally sold in nutrition stores. If you're in California just go to CVS, rite-aid, etc
    Got it! Quick question: do you take them everyday, including days off? Or during workout & cardio days?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.
    LatinoBoy76 likes this.

Got it! Quick question: do you take them everyday, including days off? Or during workout & cardio days?
    3x/day, if you tolerate the stimulant effect, every day. I cycled 6 weeks on, 2 off. Later cycled 3 weeks and 1.
    Watch any additional caffeine intake, and avoid pseudaphedrine/Sudafed while using ECA stack
    Last edited by PeanutbutterDC; 05-17-2018 at 12:37 AM.

3x/day, if you tolerate the stimulant effect, every day. I cycled 6 weeks on, 2 off. Later cycled 3 weeks and 1.
    Watch any additional caffeine intake, and avoid pseudaphedrine/Sudafed while using ECA stack
    Wow, thank you so much for your advise. I really appreciate it

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the forum. Research and learn!
    LatinoBoy76 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Donald Pump is offline New Member
    Welcome

Frankdtank is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Zigg is offline New Member
    Welcome !

Kinglondon is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the forums!

Thread Information