ns9797 is offline Junior Member

Maintaining weight during injury cruising without cardio?

Currently maintaining weight after dropping about 15 pound Unintentionally by not able to workout working out and eating due to injury which cardio is about the only thing I can due now. I’m currently cruising on hrt 1ml test 6iu pharm grade gh. If I’m able to maintain here and there without cardio, would I get the same results as if I threw in cardio which I would just half to eat a little more. Would there be no difference really because with the help of the gh and test for maintaining weight? Or is the cardio more for the mental side of relief?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Why are your cruising when your injured?
    what make is your hgh?
    why are you using 6 ius of gh?

Cruising meaning trt at 100mg a week predcribed from doc + extra 1ml UG test. For gh make is humatrope prescribed 6iu for gh deficiency. Just wanting to know if I’m able to maintain weight here and there without cardio would It be the same result/look, if I did cardio and just probably having to eat more.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

With telling you what I’m basically crusing on would cardio be necessary if I’m able to maintain here and there? Until I can start cycling and working out. And physically would there be any differences of doing cardio or not like glutes to calves. And is the cardio more for the mental side?

Thread Information