Thread: Getting started

Ivan the Polak is offline New Member

Getting started

Hello y'all. I'm trying to get back into shape after quite a few years of being fat and lazy after injuries in Iraq and a subsequent MS diagnosis pushed me into apathy. I retired from the Army and had my last surgery in 2012, and decided a few months ago to get back into shape.

I'm not trying to get huge, but some more muscle mass would be nice. I'm mostly hoping to lower body fat % and regain some of the performance I lost due to age, injuries, and atrophy. I have decided that at 47 years old, I want some help from modern medicine in order to get the results I want.

I got a vial of Testosterone Cypionate and a vial of Testosterone enanthate from an Army buddy who did several cycles after getting out and achieved good results, but I never used them because my injuries prevented training, and I knew that I had too much work to do naturally before cycling. They are Eastern European origin, judging by the Cyrillic characters.

I've been working out again seriously for about a month after a couple months of significant dieting. I've lost 35 lbs (from 225) and am comfortably back into 33" jeans (from 36's being uncomfortably tight). I am now trying to figure out how and when to use the vials. I lost contact with my friend and don't anticipate having easy access to more testosterone or any anti estrogen drugs, so I'm looking at using what I've got to its best results, then trying to maintain any gains naturally as best as I can. Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan the Polak View Post
    Hello y'all. I'm trying to get back into shape after quite a few years of being fat and lazy after injuries in Iraq and a subsequent MS diagnosis pushed me into apathy. I retired from the Army and had my last surgery in 2012, and decided a few months ago to get back into shape.

I'm not trying to get huge, but some more muscle mass would be nice. I'm mostly hoping to lower body fat % and regain some of the performance I lost due to age, injuries, and atrophy. I have decided that at 47 years old, I want some help from modern medicine in order to get the results I want.

I got a vial of Testosterone Cypionate and a vial of Testosterone enanthate from an Army buddy who did several cycles after getting out and achieved good results, but I never used them because my injuries prevented training, and I knew that I had too much work to do naturally before cycling. They are Eastern European origin, judging by the Cyrillic characters.

I've been working out again seriously for about a month after a couple months of significant dieting. I've lost 35 lbs (from 225) and am comfortably back into 33" jeans (from 36's being uncomfortably tight). I am now trying to figure out how and when to use the vials. I lost contact with my friend and don't anticipate having easy access to more testosterone or any anti estrogen drugs, so I'm looking at using what I've got to its best results, then trying to maintain any gains naturally as best as I can. Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Good job on the weight loss! Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of good information and support. You might want to post your test questions on the steroids forum after reading up a bit. Check out the first cycle thread and steroid profiles. Best wishes

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome! To echo PB, post your specific questions in the questions and answers forum. You'll get more views.

You'll likely get a bit of advice you won't want to hear , but to give you some kind of answer, most people wouldn't recommend just using what you have. For example, throwing down a few bucks for something to control estrogen might be worth it. With two different kinds of test, depending on their dosages and your natural test levels, you could maybe get a good cycle for a few weeks, but then what would you do about post-cycle meds? When you start adding test to your body, your natural test production will slow DRAMATICALLY, post-cycle meds start things back up.

You might want to read the Sticky on the main page about a successful first cycle, at the least, you'll learn what challenges you might face.

Thank you for your service and i wish you the best of luck,

C-

Donald Pump is offline New Member
    Welcome

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Frankdtank is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Zigg is offline New Member
    Welcome !!!