Thread: New SoCal here!

yuba28 is offline New Member

New SoCal here!

Hey everyone! 25 male, 6' 170lbs here. I've been lifting for a little over a year now and have gotten some good results that I've been happy with, but I can't seem to build the muscle in certain areas that I want. I've been talking to my brother and he suggested I do some research and join the forums here. I really wanna make sure I have all the information before I start my first cycle! If anyone in SoCal wants to show me the ropes it would be much appreciated!

MrRightT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yuba28 View Post
    Hey everyone! 25 male, 6' 170lbs here. I've been lifting for a little over a year now and have gotten some good results that I've been happy with, but I can't seem to build the muscle in certain areas that I want. I've been talking to my brother and he suggested I do some research and join the forums here. I really wanna make sure I have all the information before I start my first cycle! If anyone in SoCal wants to show me the ropes it would be much appreciated!
    Whats up Yuba,
    Im a new member here and also from SoCal. Definitely do your research. Im just about to start my first cycle and can't recommend enough to read austinites post on your first cycle. Breaks down everything you need to know in great detail with regards to your first cycle. What to do during/post cycle . Make sure to check that out and ask questions. Everyone here has been super helpful . Before these forums and before reading austinites post there was so many differing opinions and i was terrified to start but joining the forums is a great start. Feel free to reach out since were local . Best of luck !

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yuba28 View Post
    Welcome!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Frankdtank is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Zigg is offline New Member
    Welcome ! !!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Kinglondon is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the forums!

Thread Information