AthleteGainz is offline New Member

College athlete with questions

Hey there guys. I’m a 21 year old man going into my senior football season at a school that will reamin unnamed hahaha. I’m not planning on using anywhere near the doses I normally read about on this forum but I am about to start a very mild Turinabol cycle, unpopular I know. but, since I am a college athlete and already pretty finely tuned, the only thing I’ll need is that slight conpetetive edge and I think turinabol is the perfect drug for what I’m looking for. NOW FINALLY, I’ll as my question. How should I eat on this stuff? My goal is to do a body recomp while getting rid of a little offseason fat that I’ve built up AND put on good- performance boosting muscle. Long wishlist but hey I’m a greedy guy lol. Any ideas on what my Macros should look like on this? I’m 6’ tall, 210 pounds, and I train 5 days a week. (As a sidenote, I’ve been leaning towards eating slightly above maintenence calories amd hoping the gear will make up for that surplus)

And please save any of the “THAT’S CHEATING” b.s.
    Just ask any competetive power lifter on here, if you want to keep doing what you love and be good at it, you have to take that extra step. Just bc you aren’t taking them, doesn’t mean everyone else isn’t too Just the way it is

I’m also new to posting on this forum. “read around for a while. if this is on the wrong sub-forum, just let me know and I’ll gladly put it in the correct place

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.... Re- post in the question/answer forum for more views and responses. IMO you need to re-think this cycle mainly due to your age. Your proposed cycle is suppressive to your natural testosterone production. https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html

Quote Originally Posted by brazey View Post
    Welcome.... Re- post in the question/answer forum for more views and responses. IMO you need to re-think this cycle mainly due to your age. Your proposed cycle is suppressive to your natural testosterone production. https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html
    Great! Thank you sir. I will post this in the question/answer forum now

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Thread Information