Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Loewen

Thread: Very new at this

Loewen is offline New Member

Very new at this

Hello I am brand new at this I never been on any forum before and I'm 40 so I really have no clue what I'm doing at all so please bare with me. Is the add I see on this forum legit for anabolics I see or just anther gimmick to real me in ? Any thanks for the help and advice.
    MegaMeatMan likes this.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loewen View Post
    Hello I am brand new at this I never been on any forum before and I'm 40 so I really have no clue what I'm doing at all so please bare with me. Is the add I see on this forum legit for anabolics I see or just anther gimmick to real me in ? Any thanks for the help and advice.
    They sell legal supplements, not steroids .

MegaMeatMan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loewen View Post
    Lol, I was right where you are now... Last week. It's a bit confusing at first. I even got into trouble for asking the wrong things. A week has past now and I'm much more able to maneuver through all of this. Yes, the sources listed here had been tried and proven to be ligit and have a excellent track record. You can be sure they are good or they would not be here. I'm still using the same source I have for the last 3yrs which I'm forbidden to say unless it's one of the sources here. I have looked at a few of these and I am going to place a order from Purple Panda labs. It's the one I liked best. Pricing from these guys is very good! I pay about $20-$30 more from my go to.
    I completely Trust these listed here. From being on here over a week now there have been plenty of guys give nothing but good reports. Have seen a couple of complaints about others due to customer service but nothing but good pertaining to PPL. I don't think you can go wrong selecting any of these.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreysheawalker View Post
    Lol, I was right where you are now... Last week. It's a bit confusing at first. I even got into trouble for asking the wrong things. A week has past now and I'm much more able to maneuver through all of this. Yes, the sources listed here had been tried and proven to be ligit and have a excellent track record. You can be sure they are good or they would not be here. I'm still using the same source I have for the last 3yrs which I'm forbidden to say unless it's one of the sources here. I have looked at a few of these and I am going to place a order from Purple Panda labs. It's the one I liked best. Pricing from these guys is very good! I pay about $20-$30 more from my go to.
    I completely Trust these listed here. From being on here over a week now there have been plenty of guys give nothing but good reports. Have seen a couple of complaints about others due to customer service but nothing but good pertaining to PPL. I don't think you can go wrong selecting any of these.

I just looked through your posts. Where did you get in trouble for asking the wrong question?
    OP please read the board rules if you have questions.
    Please note: this is *not* a source board. Not sure what Jeffrey is talking about. Hopefully he'll clarify

Again, the ad at the top of the page (Anabolics, we ship without a prescription) is for legal supplements, not steroids . Or did I misunderstand what you were asking about, OP?

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    I just looked through your posts. Where did you get in trouble for asking the wrong question?
    OP please read the board rules if you have questions.
    Please note: this is *not* a source board. Not sure what Jeffrey is talking about. Hopefully he'll clarify

Again, the ad at the top of the page (Anabolics, we ship without a prescription) is for legal supplements, not steroids. Or did I misunderstand what you were asking about, OP?
    Yeah, right off the bat I named where my purchases were from. Almost a ad for them. It was like my first or 2nd day. I'm pretty sure he told be it would be x'ed out.

Yeah, right off the bat I named where my purchases were from. Almost a ad for them. It was like my first or 2nd day. I'm pretty sure he told be it would be x'ed out.

I was on another forum now that I think of it. See... Theres many forums one can be on. Hard to keep up with.

Last edited by almostgone; 08-16-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Also you were likely on another forum where you saw the ads not here on this forum.

Last edited by almostgone; 08-16-2018 at 10:09 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

A source can be named, contact information or lists cannot be posted.

OP, here is a link to our rules:

https://forums.steroid.com/pictures-...es-2016-a.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome Loewen. As Peanutbutter has already said, the "anabolics" from our board sponsor are nutritional supplements. However, you can educate yourself on various labs here... https://forums.steroid.com/discussio...d-brands-ugls/

Thors_Hammer is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the community, if you’re new then this is a great place to be. So much amazing info from people who have been doing it. Just be sure to take your time and read up, post and soak up the wisdom here before jumping into anything

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information