Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PeanutbutterDC

Thread: Will Anavar help since I'm out of shape.

searring is offline New Member

Will Anavar help since I'm out of shape.

I haven't worked out seriously in about three years. I would say I look skinny fat I am 5 11 and 160. I'm also 27 male if that matters. I just bought 4000mg of Anavar to get to the gym for my first time in years. I think it will help me burn, the bad fat I have gained. I thought I would need a short cut for the fat and since its not cheap keep me motivated to get back going to the gym. Do y'all think it will help me more than just hitting the gym without the var? this is my first post and would be my first time taking anything like this. sorry if this is dumb its my first post and very new to the site.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by searring View Post
    I haven't worked out seriously in about three years. I would say I look skinny fat I am 5 11 and 160. I'm also 27 male if that matters. I just bought 4000mg of Anavar to get to the gym for my first time in years. I think it will help me burn, the bad fat I have gained. I thought I would need a short cut for the fat and since its not cheap keep me motivated to get back going to the gym. Do y'all think it will help me more than just hitting the gym without the var? this is my first post and would be my first time taking anything like this. sorry if this is dumb its my first post and very new to the site.
    Welcome! Men occasionally use anavar with testosterone while cutting but it is to hold onto lean muscle while in a calorie deficit. The anavar will not burn fat. It's the diet that is responsible for fat loss. In fact, unless you get on a very tight diet you can expect to put on weight with anavar. And as a male, you really need to run test with it. And for a first cycle you should consider test only. And consider having a base of muscle to build on. And consider having bodyfat in the 15% or lower range to reduce the likelihood of sides. And consider having your workouts and diet dialed in first, with the habits already under your belt.
    It is a profoundly awful idea for you to run an anavar only cycle at this point.
    Please, for the love of God, read the first cycle sticky
    Last edited by PeanutbutterDC; 07-18-2018 at 08:53 PM.
    Itsallaboutme likes this.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.... Good advice from Peanutbutter. For more views and responses re-post in the Questions/Answers forum. Training and diet are number one. Learn how to eat in the Nutrition Forum.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

St_unner is offline Junior Member
    Focus on training first like mentioned earlier

SilentStrike715 is offline New Member
    Welcome!

searring is offline New Member
    I was wondering since I still bought the 4000 mg of var, how do I know its real. Its from Valkyrie-pharmaceuticals and they are 10mg light purple pills. But you can't even find a picture online to see if they are the right color or even the right shape?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by searring View Post
    I was wondering since I still bought the 4000 mg of var, how do I know its real. Its from Valkyrie-pharmaceuticals and they are 10mg light purple pills. But you can't even find a picture online to see if they are the right color or even the right shape?
    Valkyrie is pretty reputable. Roud test would be only way

Thread Information