Hey, I’m 28yo 5’8’’ 160lbs. Been lifting for 5 years but only been taking the last 2 very seriously. I work 10 hour shifts at my job and still manage to squeeze in 1-1.5 hour workouts at least 4 days a week and I have a fairly well diet. Lifting and my nutrition take a big part of the little free time I have for myself.

I have been researching for countless hours in the past few months about starting my first cycle, reading articles, watching videos, skimming through the forums. I then decided to do a test e cycle at 300mg per week to see how my body will react to the compound. I have arimidex if needed and also the standard clomid and nolva for pct.

When I finally went and got everything I needed I found myself being too nervous to even get the cycle started. I want guidance and assurance that I am doing everything the right way to minimize any bad sides or issues that may arise.

I recently came across an online consultant who will show me how to homebrew my own compounds, how and when to inject and so on. He basically will tell me what to do and when to do it to make sure I’m safe and doing everything properly.

Has anyone had any experience with this type of consultsnt thing?

Should I go for it or should I just stick to what I have and dive right in by myself with the knowledge I have gained over the past few months?

Thanks