Noobnoob is offline New Member

Please allow me to introduce myself

Whats up guys. I’ve been lurking for a couple months but I figured it was time to make a post. I am 20 years old 6’1 180lbs in college. Bench 190 max. Been weight training seriously for 6 months. I was pretty severely underweight and unhealthy (135 lbs at 6’1 ) when I decided I wanted to make a change in my life. I began hitting the gym and eating alot more and gained 25 pounds in about a month. From here I struggled to gain more weight and muscle and started losing motivation. I know I’m gona catch some shit for this because I started my cycle before I started my research. Ik I’m too young, I’m stupid and don’t think twice about what I put into my body, but you can’t undo what has been done. I’m on week 11 and I’m very happy with how I look. My goals are to have somewhere between a perfect physique and a dad bod. I am absolutely gona do more research and take a lot of time to get some natural gains before doing another cycle if I decide to.

First cycle:
    0-4 Dbol 50mg ed
    0-12 Sust 250 500mg/wk
    10-14 Winny 50mg ed
    Adex .4 ed as needed (for puffy nipples)
    Clomid for pct
    Last edited by Noobnoob; 07-28-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    High

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

gunsonwheels00 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobnoob View Post
    Whats up guys. I’ve been lurking for a couple months but I figured it was time to make a post. I am 20 years old 6’1 180lbs in college. Bench 190 max. Been weight training seriously for 6 months. I was pretty severely underweight and unhealthy (135 lbs at 6’1 ) when I decided I wanted to make a change in my life. I began hitting the gym and eating alot more and gained 25 pounds in about a month. From here I struggled to gain more weight and muscle and started losing motivation. I know I’m gona catch some shit for this because I started my cycle before I started my research. Ik I’m too young, I’m stupid and don’t think twice about what I put into my body, but you can’t undo what has been done. I’m on week 11 and I’m very happy with how I look. My goals are to have somewhere between a perfect physique and a dad bod. I am absolutely gona do more research and take a lot of time to get some natural gains before doing another cycle if I decide to.

First cycle:
    0-4 Dbol 50mg ed
    0-12 Sust 250 500mg/wk
    10-14 Winny 50mg ed
    Adex .4 ed as needed (for puffy nipples)
    Clomid for pct
    Hey there,

I'm fairly new to this site, but I deal with the same issue you do, having trouble gaining weight that is. I was 195lbs of very hard earned muscle at the time of my injury back in 2013. After waking up from a month long coma, and laying in a hospital bed for another 2 months, I was 145lbs.. and I'm 6'2. A big part of my issue was my injury, partial paralysis below the nipple line, but I have always had issues gaining weight. I started just cramming calories, as much as I could. I am 175lbs today.
    Mass gainer is a good way to get a lot of calories very quickly, check out Optimum Nutrition's Mass Gainer. Peanut butter, chocolate milk, just anything with a lot of calories that isn't total sh*t for your body. 25 lbs in a month is A LOT.. like, almost not good, that's so much in such a short time.
    There is always a burst of improvement at the begining, and then things slow down more and more.. it takes patience. I think of it as 6 week stages.. stage one is the burst, then after that you have to work to keep after it, and every 6 weeks, look back and you will see difference.
    Make note of the amount of weight/reps you are doing, & take pictures.. tracking your progress is big when it comes to motivating yourself by seeing the progress.
    If you are using gear already, just do lots of research on everything you are taking, and decide if you want to do another cycle like you did, or try something new. It sounds like whatever you are doing works, but see how it goes as you get another 6 weeks of working out under your belt.
    Keep Pushing man!!
    Last edited by gunsonwheels00; 07-28-2018 at 05:05 PM.

Noobnoob is offline New Member
    Thank you for the tips. In terms of tracking my progress I have just been using the mirror. I will start writing stuff down about my reps/weight during my last couple weeks before pct and see how much is lost after pct and factor that into my decision to run another cycle. Also I think that getting in the habit of tracking everything will really help an impatient bastard like me see steady gains. I actually have rivalus clean gainer and really like it, it just makes me so full. The main reason I was so underweight before was due to substance abuse and anxiety both of which destroyed my appetite. Training myself to eat more has been extremely hard for me. But it is over time getting easier and routine. I still don’t track what I eat whatsoever but this is also something I need to start working on.

Burgess is offline New Member
    Welcome bro

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Thread Information