Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: My 1ST TIME!!!!!!

  1. #1
    kairockin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    california
    Posts
    3

    My 1ST TIME!!!!!!

    so i just bought my gear. and ill be running it for 12 weeks starting this sunday.
    My question is,

    What do you suggest?
    What do you think?
    ANY and ALL ADVICE will be nice

    cycle consist of.
    week 1-6
    Test cypionate 250(250mg twice a week)
    eq 250 (250mg twice a week)
    arimidex (.50mg every other day)
    week 7-12
    Test E 250(250mg twice a week)
    SUST 250(250mg twice a week)
    arimdex(.50mg every other day)

    once complete
    clomid 2 weeks after last injection?

    Please tell me what you think

  2. #2
    MegaMeatMan's Avatar
    MegaMeatMan is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Oklahoma.
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by kairockin View Post
    so i just bought my gear. and ill be running it for 12 weeks starting this sunday.
    My question is,

    What do you suggest?
    What do you think?
    ANY and ALL ADVICE will be nice

    cycle consist of.
    week 1-6
    Test cypionate 250(250mg twice a week)
    eq 250 (250mg twice a week)
    arimidex (.50mg every other day)
    week 7-12
    Test E 250(250mg twice a week)
    SUST 250(250mg twice a week)
    arimdex(.50mg every other day)

    once complete
    clomid 2 weeks after last injection?

    Please tell me what you think
    Looks good but I always take a oral in the mix. A true cycle will always have a oral or two. Most popular being dbol taken daily for 6 to 8wks of the cycle. I also run deca ... Pin deca same days as test. I put both in the same dart and pin. But, Theres nothing wrong with what you're doing far as I can see. I'm not a expert but I have Been doing a cycle every summer now for last 3yrs. The dbol, ask anyone is the kicker! You leave the gym with a massive pump and it tends to stay with you so you walk around all day pumped.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    MegaMeatMan's Avatar
    MegaMeatMan is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Oklahoma.
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreysheawalker View Post
    Looks good but I always take a oral in the mix. A true cycle will always have a oral or two. Most popular being dbol taken daily for 6 to 8wks of the cycle. I also run deca ... Pin deca same days as test. I put both in the same dart and pin. But, Theres nothing wrong with what you're doing far as I can see. I'm not a expert but I have Been doing a cycle every summer now for last 3yrs. The dbol, ask anyone is the kicker! You leave the gym with a massive pump and it tends to stay with you so you walk around all day pumped.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I'd add dbol for sure... At the least 20mg a day up to maybe 40mg.dbol has a 8hr life so whatever MG you decide to take you should take at least 2a day approx. 8hrs after the first and preferably one dose before lifting

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    MegaMeatMan's Avatar
    MegaMeatMan is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Oklahoma.
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreysheawalker View Post
    I'd add dbol for sure... At the least 20mg a day up to maybe 40mg.dbol has a 8hr life so whatever MG you decide to take you should take at least 2a day approx. 8hrs after the first and preferably one dose before lifting

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    You already have a good basic cycle going why would you not get the max from it by adding dbol. They are realitivly cheap. In my opinion about my favorite of all.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Okay I'm going to touch on a few topics here

    First, what is the hang up the last few months with a lot of guys wanting to run eq? It's one of the most useless steroids we have I'm not saying it is completely without use but I'm saying in the grand scheme of everything else we have available it's one of the ones that's like drinking ginger beer when you have 151 rum in 80 proof top shelf Liquors at your disposal

    Also with your first cycle the reason why I would not recommend something like bball is because of the extremely heavy aromatization and you're not going to have a baseline understanding of what your body does in regards to exogenous hormones if you're throwing too many exotic things into the mix you don't know what's doing what

    For instance if I ran a few cycles of testosterone only I would know almost perfectly how to dial in my aromatase inhibitor so the following cycle when I add something like dbol that's a heavy aromatizer I don't know to plan accordingly and possibly up my aromatase inhibitor to cover the conversion correctly

    The flip side to that is this let's say I go dbol EQ and testosterone first cycle with not knowing much about anything will you keep their aromatase inhibitor add a quarter mg every other day because we don't know exactly what we're doing yet do we up it? you might be feeling a little off one day oh man I need to add more this or I need to add less that you're going to be playing fast and blind in more than likely you're going to be experiencing side effects that will actually hinder your cycle because of the lethargy and the taxing nature out of balance hormones will have on your body that in itself will hamstring your entire cycle we're if it was just test alone you can adjust all of your ancillary drugs with almost 90% accuracy based on stickies in past user experience when you have a hole Marietta of compounds and play without a baseline of which you know about your body I'm going to guarantee you you're going to have a rough time you're not even going to feel good enough to give it your all in the gym

    So I would play the safe card especially being at your first cycle your first cycle of testosterone alone will you lose muscle gains like your fifth cycle of a whole bunch of other shit you have virgin receptors right now they're going to get the full monty of the testosterone and you'll perform just perfectly fine

    Let me put it in perspective with an analogy

    Let's say you're 21 years old you're going to a bar to have your first drink two shots of 80-proof liquor will get you where you want to be feeling good feeling fine having a good time

    Or because you can and why not it's their drink a half a fifth of Everclear 195 hey why not get the most out of your first drinking experience blast yourself with a Lion's Share of the highest proof alcohol you can get your hands on

    Now in which scenario are you going to have a better time at that bar feeling nice and loose off a few shots of 80-proof or almost blacking out not remembering shit waking up with your head buried in the toilet because you had to take it to the limit your first time out
    PeanutbutterDC and Obs like this.

  6. #6
    PeanutbutterDC's Avatar
    PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,062
    Gotta agree with couch. Keep it simple. You're not gonna get better gains running more stuff. Test only.
    Read first cycle sticky

  7. #7
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreysheawalker View Post
    Looks good but I always take a oral in the mix. A true cycle will always have a oral or two. Most popular being dbol taken daily for 6 to 8wks of the cycle. I also run deca ... Pin deca same days as test. I put both in the same dart and pin. But, Theres nothing wrong with what you're doing far as I can see. I'm not a expert but I have Been doing a cycle every summer now for last 3yrs. The dbol, ask anyone is the kicker! You leave the gym with a massive pump and it tends to stay with you so you walk around all day pumped.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreysheawalker View Post
    I'd add dbol for sure... At the least 20mg a day up to maybe 40mg.dbol has a 8hr life so whatever MG you decide to take you should take at least 2a day approx. 8hrs after the first and preferably one dose before lifting

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreysheawalker View Post
    You already have a good basic cycle going why would you not get the max from it by adding dbol. They are realitivly cheap. In my opinion about my favorite of all.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    This is all pretty awful advice. His suggested cycle is already bad enough without throwing several more compounds into the mix.

    OP if you think your bodyfat is 20% then it is probably higher. That alone would stop me starting any kind of cycle.

    Read this

    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  8. #8
    70Nova is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    5
    My nickle of thought...Why change test C to Test E? If its your first then you should stick with simple one ester trial.. see how you respond....and why add Sust at last half? Sust is usually the starter for Test series into a C or E ..since its a mix of short and long esters. Back in the day people just start with Test and EQ for a basic break in..... Some kick it better with E and some C.. personally.. I like short ester,, Prop Or Test PP .

    Anyway.. start a Thread if you have not.. for first time run. Get your stats and update weekly.. post the workouts and journal it. Good luck.. first run is the benchmark

  9. #9
    kairockin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    california
    Posts
    3
    what do you think about anadrol as my oral.

  10. #10
    kairockin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    california
    Posts
    3
    thank you how do i do that

  11. #11
    brazey's Avatar
    brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Coast beach town
    Posts
    10,690
    Welcome.... This thread should be moved to the Question/Answer Forum...

  12. #12
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,202
    Welcome.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •