Thread: New to this

Dsull40 is offline New Member

New to this

Hey guys new member here. Currently on test e, Tren e and winny. Starting to see results but also got taken for a ride by my guy. So don’t know exactly how I’m going to continue once this cycle is over which is fast approaching. Any ideas on what to do or where a trusted place to go would be great. Thanks in advance. Also so far love the site and already reading some great advice on some things I didn’t know.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsull40 View Post
    Hey guys new member here. Currently on test e, Tren e and winny. Starting to see results but also got taken for a ride by my guy. So don’t know exactly how I’m going to continue once this cycle is over which is fast approaching. Any ideas on what to do or where a trusted place to go would be great. Thanks in advance. Also so far love the site and already reading some great advice on some things I didn’t know.
    That sucks man, at this point if you can’t get any more gear cut the cycle run your PCT, spend some time on here educating yourself.. infinite amount of info here so soak it up. Then when you’re ready, execute a cycle.

I’m assuming you’re a new user, tren isn’t recommended at all in the early stages of experimenting with steroids too many side effects, how are you controlling your estrogen and prolactin?

Like I said, run a PCT, 8-10 weeks post PCT get blood work make sure your healthy… Spend some time on here, soak up all the information you can, ask questions and then stock up and go.

P.S moving forward you should never run a cycle without ALL the drugs you need in hand including PCT, this is a big time rookie mistake.

Best of luck!

Dsull40 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    That sucks man, at this point if you can’t get any more gear cut the cycle run your PCT, spend some time on here educating yourself.. infinite amount of info here so soak it up. Then when you’re ready, execute a cycle.

I’m assuming you’re a new user, tren isn’t recommended at all in the early stages of experimenting with steroids too many side effects, how are you controlling your estrogen and prolactin?

Like I said, run a PCT, 8-10 weeks post PCT get blood work make sure your healthy… Spend some time on here, soak up all the information you can, ask questions and then stock up and go.

P.S moving forward you should never run a cycle without ALL the drugs you need in hand including PCT, this is a big time rookie mistake.

Best of luck!
    Thank you for your advice as you can tell I am new to this and from what it sounds like the guy didn’t give me the correct info and also ended up being a shit bag. However thankfully the stuff I got was good shit and quality stuff. I’ve got a doctor who knows what I’m taking and is monitoring my blood work which is a good thing. Is there anything else I should do/take? Also do you know of a site that or place that can help me out with my next cycle? I don’t know if I should have asked that or not I apologize if I over stepped my bounds with that question but any advice you have for me I will take it. Thank you very much.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsull40 View Post
    Thank you for your advice as you can tell I am new to this and from what it sounds like the guy didn’t give me the correct info and also ended up being a shit bag. However thankfully the stuff I got was good shit and quality stuff. I’ve got a doctor who knows what I’m taking and is monitoring my blood work which is a good thing. Is there anything else I should do/take? Also do you know of a site that or place that can help me out with my next cycle? I don’t know if I should have asked that or not I apologize if I over stepped my bounds with that question but any advice you have for me I will take it. Thank you very much.
    We are all here to help bud, but spend some time reading... all the information is here for you. Start with the stickies!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

titans2857 is offline New Member
    Welcome

Thread Information