Complicated is offline New Member

Late starter with issues

Hello

Is there an oldies section? Love to hear from other late starters too - no doubt climbing on this round-about at a later age has its risks - so....any thoughts, comments, guides to other places on the forum - I will be forever in your debt. There's stacks of info everywhere I turn, have read reasonably widely - with many and varied outcomes, but very few sources for a young old fella like myself. Guess its a young persons domain - but I can't be the only one who wants world domination over 50.

Putting it out there to the universe - give me the good, the bad and the fugly....

STORY
    52yo history anatomical breakages, strains, tears mountain climbing/falling, biking, skiing, over-triathloned. Issues - bi-polar disorder in treatment, pretty much under control and monitored. BP diagnosed late in life, but then motivation to train declined, muscle mass fell away, pain from past injuries increased. Feel like things are slipping by and I want help. Never used supplements. My goal is to get motivation back, reduce pain, pack on some meat, regain energy and have something to look forward to. Self employed business owner. Looking for entry level assistance and Anavar seems to fit the bill with Nolva PCT. Back gym for 6 months, making progress but painful, to be expected. Thanks....
    Last edited by Complicated; 08-28-2018 at 12:19 AM.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Complicated View Post
    Hello

Is there an oldies section? Love to hear from other late starters too - no doubt climbing on this round-about at a later age has its risks - so....any thoughts, comments, guides to other places on the forum - I will be forever in your debt. There's stacks of info everywhere I turn, have read reasonably widely - with many and varied outcomes, but very few sources for a young old fella like myself. Guess its a young persons domain - but I can't be the only one who wants world domination over 50.

Putting it out there to the universe - give me the good, the bad and the fugly....

STORY
    52yo history anatomical breakages, strains, tears mountain climbing/falling, biking, skiing, over-triathloned. Issues - bi-polar disorder in treatment, pretty much under control and monitored. BP diagnosed late in life, but then motivation to train declined, muscle mass fell away, pain from past injuries increased. Feel like things are slipping by and I want help. Never used supplements. My goal is to get motivation back, reduce pain, pack on some meat, regain energy and have something to look forward to. Self employed business owner. Looking for entry level assistance and Anavar seems to fit the bill with Nolva PCT. Back gym for 6 months, making progress but painful, to be expected. Thanks....
    Hello and welcome! You're not at all alone in your age group here. Plenty of guys (and at least one woman) in their 50s. Ftr I ran my first cycle at age 50, and it was anavar . As a woman, that's a good first cycle. For a man of any age it's a terrible cycle.
    You mentioned the abundance of information on here. The best place to start is by reading the first cycle sticky. There is a lot of important information you need to absorb before starting a cycle.

Hopefully some of the over 50 guys will chime in... Charger? Bethdoth? Marcus? Scotchguard?

Best wishes!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Complicated View Post
    Hello

STORY
    Welcome, another old guy here; soon to be 54 years old.
    We do have a 40 and over area:

https://forums.steroid.com/over-40-forum/

For general steroid related que this would be a good area to start:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...tions-answers/

Glad you joined the forum!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    Welcome brother! Good to see another 50+ member onboard. Will be 57 in just over a week!
    I also got away from training for a few years. Just burnt out! Back at it since the beginning of this year!
    Still making gains and highly motivated. Honestly couldn't do it now without being on the gas.
    I feel as good or better than i did in my 20's most days. Age and old injuries do limit me to some degree.
    But you should know your body, what training works for you and what not to do by this point in life.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.... I turn 70 in 2 weeks. Started weight training at 16 and never stopped. For me, TRT has been the answer. https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...nt-anti-aging/

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

titans2857 is offline New Member
    Welcome

Thread Information