• 1 Post By Justinproctor684
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By brazey

Thread: Looking for new gear

Justinproctor684 is offline New Member

Looking for new gear

Ive been lifting for a few years but just recently started experimenting with injections So im about three weeks into my first cycle ever of test c 250 I'm going to stack it with winnie after week five it's going really well however the guy i was learning from and also the one i got my gear from moved away and im from a small town where there's not a lot of lifters and even fewer who use roids I'm worried about how im going to go about finding another source for my next cycle any advice would be awesome
    Last edited by Justinproctor684; 09-25-2018 at 10:05 PM.
    radi553 likes this.

BOPJohnDoe is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinproctor684 View Post
    So im about three weeks into my first cycle ever of text c 250 I'm going to stack it with winnie after week five it's going really well however the guy i was learning from and also the one i got my gear from moved away and im from a small town where there's not a lot of lifters and even fewer who use roids I'm worried about how im going to go about finding another source for my next cycle
    My dear friend...there is a place you need to find and you’ll be in heaven.

Not sure about all the rules here on this board otherwise I’d flat out tell you where this promise land exists.
    Cowboymike likes this.

I'd love to find it ive looked online but don't really trust having it mailed to me have you ever heard of valkyrie pharmaceuticals

BOPJohnDoe is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd love to find it ive looked online but don't really trust having it mailed to me have you ever heard of valkyrie pharmaceuticals
    Yes, Valkyrie is sold by SteroidsFax.

If you are too afraid to buy online and have sent to your mailbox, expect to pay at a minimum DOUBLE what you could acquire them for online yourself. Just how that business works. Whatever guy you are purchasing from on the street is marking it up 2-4x what he got it for.
    Cowboymike likes this.

So is buying on the internet and having it shipped to your box less risky then it sounds

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    So is buying on the internet and having it shipped to your box less risky then it sounds
    Its not very risky at all. In fact odds are one in a million an issue will arise unless you are purchasing insane amounts of gear.

They dont have time to chase people down halfway across the contry for charges that may not stick.
    Thousands do it every day.
    Its still illegal though. Tgere is always risk but not as much as buting it in person by a damn sight.
    Cowboymike likes this.

MegaMeatMan is offline Junior Member
    Nothing risky at all. Most of us has bought online for years. This is my 3rd year. The amount youed be ordering for personal use is going to get NOBODIES attention.
    Go to the source board or every now and then you should get a message of a source who's having a sale. Any source on this board has been tried and proven. They would not be allowed to be on the board as a source if not legit. Pick one and make your order. Your 5x more likely to get cheated buying off the street. I just talked to a guy today who said they used to put olive oil in a vial and sell it as test. Don't be scared... Thousands & Thousands of us buy it every day for personal use online.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeatMan View Post
    Nothing risky at all. Most of us has bought online for years. This is my 3rd year. The amount youed be ordering for personal use is going to get NOBODIES attention.
    Go to the source board or every now and then you should get a message of a source who's having a sale. Any source on this board has been tried and proven. They would not be allowed to be on the board as a source if not legit. Pick one and make your order. Your 5x more likely to get cheated buying off the street. I just talked to a guy today who said they used to put olive oil in a vial and sell it as test. Don't be scared... Thousands & Thousands of us buy it every day for personal use online.

Lol wrong board brother, no sources here only ugl discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Its not very risky at all. In fact odds are one in a million an issue will arise unless you are purchasing insane amounts of gear.

They dont have time to chase people down halfway across the contry for charges that may not stick.
    Thousands do it every day.
    Its still illegal though. Tgere is always risk but not as much as buting it in person by a damn sight.
    Thank you for the advise im going to give it a try.... are you aloud to recommend any brands
    Last edited by Justinproctor684; 09-25-2018 at 11:21 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeatMan View Post

Awesome how do i find the source board I'd love to start looking for some gear for my next cycle
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Awesome how do i find the source board I'd love to start looking for some gear for my next cycle
    Hang around and get to know people.
    We cant just hand out info like that to new members or they would just use this board as a stepping stone.

Hang around and get to know people.
    We cant just hand out info like that to new members or they would just use this board as a stepping stone.
    I understand thank you Again for your help I'll be hanging around
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I understand thank you Again for your help I'll be hanging around
    I promise if you do you will establish friends and connections can be made that are much more effective than buying in person, both financially and legally safe. It doesnt take long.

This board is a great helpful place with almost two decades of info. Its great place to learn. I encourage everyone to do all the digging here they can afford the time to.

I promise if you do you will establish friends and connections can be made that are much more effective than buying in person, both financially and legally safe. It doesnt take long.

This board is a great helpful place with almost two decades of info. Its great place to learn. I encourage everyone to do all the digging here they can afford the time to.
    Right ive been doing alot of research and it seems the more i dig and learn the more questions i have the information seems to be endless i just have to remind myself to sow down and learn as it comes

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    The only time your really have any risk ordering through the mail is if you order from outside the country. Good luck on your quest.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the Board.
    Justinproctor684 likes this.

PrimoCyp25 is offline New Member
    Chances anything would happen even when ordering from overseas are slim as long as you keep the weight low, under 26 boxes of anything

Mfat is offline New Member
    Im also new here, joined today. Need help quickly if anyone wants to get to know me and help me out you can message me. Long story short i fucked up and need help finding an AI source.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfat View Post
    Im also new here, joined today. Need help quickly if anyone wants to get to know me and help me out you can message me. Long story short i fucked up and need help finding an AI source.
    This area is really for introductions bit usually gets sidetracked.

Mfat, what you are trying to find is very easy, particularly if you go the "research chemical" route.
    Be wary of messages, with offers of help, they may not have your best interests in mind.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    This thread has kind of run its course and is out of place.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information