Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tylendel

Thread: New guy from Europe

Tylendel is offline New Member

New guy from Europe

Hi everyone,

After months of reading posts and abundant resources of the website and forums, I think it is about time I join the community!

I am almost 40, from old Europe. I have been training all my life. Gym has taken an increasing part in my life in the last few years. I have been trying to see what I can achieve naturally in the last few years - 180 cm, 78 kilos and 12% fat (this should be 5’9 and 172 pounds if I am not mistaken) so far, I am quite slow to grow as it seems. And I am beginning to think about chemical/hormonal help. Not in a rush, I have been waiting till now, I can wait more till I think I am really ready.

Well I will be happy to discuss with you in the various forums and go on learning and sharing experiences

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylendel View Post
    Hi everyone,

After months of reading posts and abundant resources of the website and forums, I think it is about time I join the community!

I am almost 40, from old Europe. I have been training all my life. Gym has taken an increasing part in my life in the last few years. I have been trying to see what I can achieve naturally in the last few years - 180 cm, 78 kilos and 12% fat (this should be 5’9 and 172 pounds if I am not mistaken) so far, I am quite slow to grow as it seems. And I am beginning to think about chemical/hormonal help. Not in a rush, I have been waiting till now, I can wait more till I think I am really ready.

Well I will be happy to discuss with you in the various forums and go on learning and sharing experiences
    Welcome. Im from northern Europe myself. Very welcome. Too many stupid americans around.... :/

Sent fra min G3311 via Tapatalk

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!

Tylendel is offline New Member
    Thank you for your welcome!
    Old Europe vs new world From Western Europe in fact
    Cylon357 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, great place to be.

Thread Information