$BlackBeard is offline New Member

New member - 18yrs between cycles

Hi All,
    39yo male
    6’2”
    205lbs (offseason), 185lbs (in season)
    Athlete, worked out most of my life.

I did my first 12 week cycle of Test and Deca when I was 22yo. I spent 2yrs researching before converting to the dark side. I used to contribute to the Steroid World website back between 2001-2003. At the time, it was a vault of info.

I then followed up that cycle with a Test and Eq cycle, which would be my last. After, I continued to lift for a few years. Fast forward a few years, I got a bit lazy in my mid/late 20s for a few years. Disappointed, I then dropped 100+lbs over 15months simply not drinking beer and just plain eating better - not much exercise. My interests changed and with the weight off, feeling lighter and better, I took up running and cycling. I then added swimming in and completed a few triathlons, marathons and other road races.

I discovered I was particularly good at cycling and focused on this as my primary sport up to today.

During the past 18years, I have not even though of using AAS. However, as I approach 40yo, I’ve been giving overall health another focus. I recently had a cardio/inflammation/blood panel completed - all good. I also just had a T test done at the urging of a few peers - no results back yet. The possibility of low T triggered my interest in AAS again.

This website seemed to have the largest database of educational materials and posted info. It’s amazing as I remember back 18years ago, not much has changed. Things are still firmly underground. PCT seems to be about the same.

I do have a cycle calendar written up. I’m considering starting in a few months once I get a source worked out. I’ve done as much research as I can at the moment and have contacted a few with questions.

My biggest question at this point - I want to make sure I know what I’m putting in my body, so aside from mass spectrometry, what’s the current wisdom of making sure the products are what they say they are? How much trust does everyone place in AnabolicLabs dot com?

Would it be advisable to do a 1-2week test with blood work before and after? I kind of hate the idea of being a guinea pig (yep, I did do it a few times 18years ago).

Thanks for taking time to read through all of this and I look forward to helping out the community where I can.

Thanks cylon357.

I should also add my goals: I’m interested in getting a little stronger but not bulking up. I don’t want to go wardrobe shopping again! I’d also like to drop some of the belly fat that has shown up the last few years. My diet and sleep are in-check.

I think if I did start to use AAS, I would probably run it 1x/year.

Nackel is offline New Member
    Welcome bud

Thread Information