Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: New guy here

SuperDuty04 is offline New Member

New guy here

Hey guys! New guy here on a referral from a friend. Little about myself:

I’m a 47 year old married guy who works his arse off. I’m wore down and tired of constantly feeling like crap! A few years ago I was diagnosed with severely low testosterone and was put on TRT. The problem I had was it was very expensive and the docs only wanted to keep me around 650 to 800. I did have one doc that brought my levels up to 1300 and I never felt better. But he ended up relocating too far away for me.

So here I am, 47 years old, probably 25lbs overweight, I own a very physically demanding business and work hard in the evenings too BUT I just always feel like crap.

So I’m coming here to hopefully get education on how to get my body (and my mind) back in shape. First thing I need to do is feel better and get more energy, I need a better diet, and I need to learn how to strength train.

I am not looking for hookups on where to get the stuff I need as that’s covered. My plan to begin with is to get my T up to around the 1500 range and go from there.

So hopefully you guys can teach this old guy a thing or two and help me feel like my 20’s again.
    Obs, JaneDoe and Testie like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuty04 View Post
    Hey guys! New guy here on a referral from a friend. Little about myself:

I’m a 47 year old married guy who works his arse off. I’m wore down and tired of constantly feeling like crap! A few years ago I was diagnosed with severely low testosterone and was put on TRT. The problem I had was it was very expensive and the docs only wanted to keep me around 650 to 800. I did have one doc that brought my levels up to 1300 and I never felt better. But he ended up relocating too far away for me.

So here I am, 47 years old, probably 25lbs overweight, I own a very physically demanding business and work hard in the evenings too BUT I just always feel like crap.

So I’m coming here to hopefully get education on how to get my body (and my mind) back in shape. First thing I need to do is feel better and get more energy, I need a better diet, and I need to learn how to strength train.

I am not looking for hookups on where to get the stuff I need as that’s covered. My plan to begin with is to get my T up to around the 1500 range and go from there.

So hopefully you guys can teach this old guy a thing or two and help me feel like my 20’s again.
    Welcome!
    That was fast!

Hell yeah Brother! I’m ready to start feeling better ASAP!!!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    These guys are great with bloodwork and trt. If you blot out the name on them feel free to post them or type out the levels which can be a pain.

There are guys here that know more than pretty miuch any endocrinologist you will find.
    Pretty good people and endless entertainment.
    Chark likes this.

Obs
    Lots of guys use tapatalk but I prefer desktop browser as it has more functions though the standard mobile version has improved greatly.
    SampsonandDelilah and JaneDoe like this.

Obs
    Most of the guys seeking muscle mass dont use AI anymore though it is very touted here in the past but for a good trt baseline level you will probably want it.

I weaned myself off of it on a heavy run of different compounds and found out I really didn't need it but this is very individual specific.
    Some are much more estrogen sensitive.

I recommend always having tamoximed/nolvadex on hand. Its just handy incase you have gyno flare up.

I dont know if your endo had you on hcg or not. Most dont it seems. Though it is very wise to prevent testicular atrophy and can be used to re initiate spermatogenesis or natural production of testosterone in a pct protocol.

I quit taking hcg because I was done having kids and didnt really care for my balls anyway. They aint good for much lol.

Nandrolone is my favorite compound other than testosterone. It does worlds for arthritis.

Hgh is a great recovery tool.

There are trt experts here like "kelkel" who will post up if you start a thread in the HRT section.

Lots of guys were introduced to this board via trt issues. After almost 20 years they have it pretty much perfected via medical journals comparative analysis doctors dont have access too.

I have also pretty much said every detail of my life on this board. I am no expert here. I leave that to them.

Any questions feel free to pm. You usually cant pm here until a few days have gone by or until you have a certain number of posts.... 25-50 i think.
    SuperDuty04 and JaneDoe like this.

Thanks man for all the info!

Here’s what I’m thinking to start off with

250mg test E 2x a week. Probably pickup 30ml
    Or maybe get two viles of the test E and one vile of test e, deca , and trin mix. To do later on.

Either aromasin or arimidex . Leaning more towards aromasin because I don’t wanna kill off estrogen completely.

Should I get nolvadex just to be safe?

And get some nandrolone as well. Maybe that will help with the bad aches and pains.
    Last edited by SuperDuty04; 01-03-2020 at 12:38 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Feel free to post anywhere btw.
    If anyone isnt welcoming tell me and I will shit on them.
    SuperDuty04 and JaneDoe like this.

Yeah I did hcg before but the wifey and I are done having kids. I may use it later on if it becomes a problem.
    Obs likes this.

One last thing... what does PCT mean? I’ve pretty much got all the others down but keep getting confused by this one.
    Obs likes this.

Obs

Or maybe get two viles of the test E and one vile of test e, deca , and trin mix. To do later on.

Either aromasin or arimidex . Leaning more towards aromasin because I don’t wanna kill off estrogen completely.

And get some nadeolone as well. Maybe that will help with the bad aches and pains.
    I always keep nolva on hand but pretty much dont need it.

Tren I dont recommend unless you are a serious builder. It is a harsh compound and was removed from pharma market.

Its more for guys that are competing and have ran higher doses of easier things.

Tren unlike test is not side effect free for most anyone. Mitigating the sides for some is very hard.

If it were me on trt I would get some arimidex, nolvadex, hcg , and test.
    I havent used AI, hcg, or Nolva in quite some time
    I do know guys that run tren with their trt low dose but they generally are very experienced with most compounds.
    SuperDuty04 and Cylon357 like this.

Obs
    One last thing... what does PCT mean? I’ve pretty much got all the others down but keep getting confused by this one.
    PCT (post cycle therapy ) is just ancilliary drugs you use after a cycle.

A cycle is generally 500mg of test per week or more over 8 weeks or more.

You arent cycling though so there isn't much need to worry about it unless you decided you wanted to go beyond trt.

If you wished to recover spermatogenesis after a long duration of trt you can do it with hcg and clomiphene citrate bit its not necessary to buy now or maybe ever.

Trt doesn't necessarily cause sterility at all.
    And recovery if it does is usually not much of an issue.

There are a lot of acronyms and abbreviations that can be confusing but given time it comes clear pretty quick.

Sounds like a great starting point. I’m sure you’ll see me around here a lot now. Thanks!
    Obs and Gallowmere like this.

Obs
    Sounds like a great starting point. I’m sure you’ll see me around here a lot now. Thanks!
    I look forward to it and no problem.
    This place is old as sin and its guys like you that keep it going. There is no bigger collection of information on the subject than here and we need new blood in the brotherhood.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

And get some nandrolone as well. Maybe that will help with the bad aches and pains.
    As someone who’s TRT regimen now consists of 50 Test E and 50 Nandrolone Decanoate twice per week, I can say that it did fantastic things for some of my shittier soft tissue annoyances.

I keep Aromasin and Nolva around, but rarely bother with the Nolva and the Asin has been collecting dust for a couple of years now. That said, I don’t really fuck with high dose anything (currently 500 test, 300 deca, 240 mast/week, 25 dbol /day) and I’m anything but gyno prone. Good to have ancils around, not great to take “just because”. Since being turned on to Masteron , I am seeing zero need for even the Nolva.
    Obs likes this.

Nitmare67 is offline Junior Member
    Goodluck man and glad youre here. Make sure you run blood work every month especially as you start down this road. I run my own blood work through life extension. You dont need to see a doctor and can order it all through their website. Just google life extension and check it out. The labs are easy to understand. Post results up here and some of us with more experience will help you out. This board is excellent when i started on my own trt i did it alone based of tons of web research. This site makes life way easier. Ive had great results off 200 - 250mg a week test C per week. My levels are 1200-1300 on 200 a week and 1500+ on 250.... my free test which is what builds muslce is always above the normal range by a good amount... im actually really tired today because ive been up fucking everynight until almost midnight then hitting the gym at 4am.... and thats what testosterone does for ya!!!

Hell yeah man you all seem like a great bunch of guys willing to help a brother out. My biggest issue is hiding it all from the wife. She’s the most insanely jealous chic I’ve ever met in my life which baffles me cause she could seriously be a playboy model and I’m an overweight redneck. She finds out I’m doing this stufd then she’ll flip out and swear I’m wanting to leave her. The good thing is, I’ve got s storage unit that I use for work so i can have my stuff shipped there. But gotta hide it and not let her see me inject. Also gotta hide the money trAil and that’s the hardest part.
    Obs likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Obs
    Hell yeah man you all seem like a great bunch of guys willing to help a brother out. My biggest issue is hiding it all from the wife. She’s the most insanely jealous chic I’ve ever met in my life which baffles me cause she could seriously be a playboy model and I’m an overweight redneck. She finds out I’m doing this stufd then she’ll flip out and swear I’m wanting to leave her. The good thing is, I’ve got s storage unit that I use for work so i can have my stuff shipped there. But gotta hide it and not let her see me inject. Also gotta hide the money trAil and that’s the hardest part.
    Seriously great I dont have that problem just others. Though she is very posessive lol

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome! 45 and TRT patient here. Great community here and great forums...enjoy!
    Obs and SuperDuty04 like this.

That sucks to hear. I’m spoiled in that regard. My girlfriend knows everything about what I do, even sits next to me having conversations while I’m drawing pins and doing injections. I’d get her to do lat pins for me if she weren’t so averse to the whole IM thing. She’s used to helping with insulin pins for her mom, but that’s a bit different to her than the 25g 1” that I use.

I honestly don’t think I could stay with someone who was that averse to my AAS use. It’s just begging for problems later on if/when they find out. Not making any suggestions in relation to your situation though. Not my place by any fucking stretch.
    Obs and SuperDuty04 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Welcome! 45 and TRT patient here. Great community here and great forums...enjoy!
    Trt is what made him look like steve austin with veins^^^
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Yeah it sucks guys. Y’all have no idea.

Enough about all of that. I’m here to turn my life around in multiple ways. My confidence is in the drain. At one time I use to walk around with my head held high knowing I could get any chic I wanted and every guy knew who I was and wanted no part. That was years ago though. I’ve became old, 3 kids, a dog, and I’ve drifted off to the unknown. Sick of it!
    I wanna feel good and look good like the old days. I want to look line OBS and Sampson! If I can’t do that, I at least wanna feel good again ha!
    Obs and SampsonandDelilah like this.

When I was in the military I was absolutely addicted to working out. I know I can get there again!
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Welcome to the forum! I see you have already met the usual suspects...
    Yup, OBS is who introduced me to this place. He realized I needed help and sent me here. And boyyyy do I need y’all’s guidance! Lol

Chark is offline Member
    Great to have you here!!

Obs
    Yeah it sucks guys. Y’all have no idea.

Enough about all of that. I’m here to turn my life around in multiple ways. My confidence is in the drain. At one time I use to walk around with my head held high knowing I could get any chic I wanted and every guy knew who I was and wanted no part. That was years ago though. I’ve became old, 3 kids, a dog, and I’ve drifted off to the unknown. Sick of it!
    I wanna feel good and look good like the old days. I want to look line OBS and Sampson! If I can’t do that, I at least wanna feel good again ha!
    There are some good trainers here too. Especially if you decide to go beyond trt.
    The only limits are ones own dedication.

I think its shitty a guy can be cut off trt.
    I have had my test crashed before and it sucks bad coming off trying to live a normal life like that.

You will do well man.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    There are some good trainers here too. Especially if you decide to go beyond trt.
    The only limits are ones own dedication.

I think its shitty a guy can be cut off trt.
    I have had my test crashed before and it sucks bad coming off trying to live a normal life like that.

You will do well man.
    Yeap. That cutoff is why I finally made the leap to the darkside. I realized that all of the doctors in my area had no quarrel with dicking me around, and after spending a year on TRT, I’d rather be dead than go back to how I used to be. Test is just too easy to come by to be willing to feel like shit on someone else’s whims.
    Obs, SuperDuty04 and C27H40O3 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Yeap. That cutoff is why I finally made the leap to the darkside. I realized that all of the doctors in my area had no quarrel with dicking me around, and after spending a year on TRT, I’d rather be dead than go back to how I used to be. Test is just too easy to come by to be willing to feel like shit on someone else’s whims.
    I was born on the darkside so I never knew any other way. But still managed to wait months on orders and finally ran out after a tren run.
    That shit sucked. I had zero test and I think my soul was gone too.

Glad to have a great source now.
    Coming off tren is never easy for me anyway.
    Coming off with no test was horrible.

My gf would say good morning and I would say "SHUTUP C***SUCKER!"

Not really but pretty much.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-04-2020 at 05:27 AM.
    SuperDuty04 likes this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.

New guy here

Yeah. This site is great. They have more info than my doctor, and brothers here seem more concerned about me than the doctor does also. I do my research here, reading and asking questions, then I go back to my doctor and tell him what I want.

For example, He seemed surprised when I asked him for hCG out of the blue. But he said “sure, I get it, no problem” and he ordered me a bottle. I found out from here that the dose was too high at 500iu EOD, so I cut it in half and I am happy with the results.

When I first started with him, I was prescribed 200mg Test C once per week. I found I was dragging ass towards the end of the week. When I first told the doctor I was feeling like my ass was dragging before my next injection, he said “just up the dose a bit, everybody does it”.

I read on this board about splitting the dose into twice per week. I feel great now. That was great advice. And I didn’t have to increase my dosage. My bloodwork already shows my Test levels are over 1500. This is a great change from my original number of 300 before I started out.

The point is that I got great help from knowledgeable brothers here. I am 55 years old and never knew about any of this stuff before 2019. I don’t know anyone in my personal life to get help from.

This board is awesome, and I want to thank all who take the time to help newbies trying to get started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Those are cycle level doses you are describing. If you goal is trt, you probably want to cut that down to like 50mg 2x week to start, then adjust from there.
    I lool at it this way....

He's been on trt and always will be.
    Long as he lifts why not do 500mg for 16 weeks?

No judgements herel ol

Yeah I understand they’re high doses but I want to start off high and work hard to get the results I want. I just know that when my T levels were at their highest is when I felt the best. Don’t plan to play around, just want to get shit thumpin!
    Obs likes this.

Been trying to do some reading on injections. I’ve done my own hcg injections but never T so I’ve got a bit to learn.
    Obs likes this.

The other thing I’m really looking forward too is a better sex drive. The wifey bitches constantly that I don’t give it to her enough. At almost 50, once a week is all I feel. I can remember when we use to do it two times a day every single day!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Been trying to do some reading on injections. I’ve done my own hcg injections but never T so I’ve got a bit to learn.
    If you need pins quick I would check out bacteriostaticwater.com

They are a little over priced but if I order before 9 am its at my door in two days.

I would adise 1" 25ga 100 ct 3ml syringes from them.

If using slin pins you can backload them with the bigger barrels.
    Injections become second nature.

Thanks OBS! Trying to sell a gun real quick so I can add funds to my paypal account and get some T on the way. The wifey monitors the bank account so close that this is the only option.
    Obs likes this.

I’m stuck until I sell something
    Obs likes this.

Once spring arrives and my business kicks in, the account will be so saturated with income and expenses, I can fly under the radar.
    Obs and Gallowmere like this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Be Welcome!!!

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    The other thing I’m really looking forward too is a better sex drive. The wifey bitches constantly that I don’t give it to her enough. At almost 50, once a week is all I feel. I can remember when we use to do it two times a day every single day!
    thats how i was at first. But then when I started my HRT at 200mg Test C split up to twice a week, i was ready to go morning and night, every day. After a couple of months, i added Melanotan 2 every week on and off to help get tan to clear up some pimples. Ever since then, I never had to use the blue pills anymore. I had to even get an old girlfriend back into the rotation just to give my lady a break.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information