Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: New female member

Tinybunny is offline Female Member

New female member

Hello,

I finally joined this site to share my experiences/learn about yours.

I am a bikini competitor, I am looking to go pro.

My first show I won 1st place in all 5 divisions in bikini, instantly qualifying for nationals. My second show I landed top 5 in the state. However, I shouldn't have competed in that show.. My body needed to recover!

I have been lifting for 3 yrs and have done several cycles..

Cycles tried:

Var

Var, Winny

Var, winny, clen

Var, winny, hgh, clen

Var, winny, mast, hgh, clen

Leggodess is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinybunny View Post
    Hello,

I finally joined this site to share my experiences/learn about yours.

I am a bikini competitor, I am looking to go pro.

My first show I won 1st place in all 5 divisions in bikini, instantly qualifying for nationals. My second show I landed top 5 in the state. However, I shouldn't have competed in that show.. My body needed to recover!

I have been lifting for 3 yrs and have done several cycles..

Cycles tried:

Var

Var, Winny

Var, winny, clen

Var, winny, hgh, clen

Var, winny, mast, hgh, clen
    Welcome.

Can you please tell is more about your past cycles (in detail) and all the pros and cons?

What are your short term muscle goals and long term muscle goals?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Tinybunny likes this.

My first cycle was 5mg var alone.. I waned to start out easy- with var I noticed good pumps. However, being new to everything I didn't really know much about tracking food.. I ate good food but I didn't know how much I was eating.. This cycle was probly 1.5 yr into lifting.. so allll new to everything inside a gym/fit life.

Eventually I ended up trying 5mg winny with the 5mg var..and trying different options with food. Again I had good pumps and I felt like I started to lean out some... the hormones where crazy.. I started to notice some mild facial hair around my chin mainly.. voice got not exactly deeper- but raspy so to say..wet all the time and my clit started to get bigger.. certain panties wouldn't be a good option due to HIGH SENSITIVITY! After I came off it went back to normal. But talk about being a horn ball I have fibro so winny was super harsh on my body.. the neck and shoulder pain were REAL. But I liked the changes I was making and didn't want to back down.

These were just the start off as a new user..

Added 40 mcg clen too the two, as well as cardio.. it cut my weight and I was finally tracking food.. this was the leanest I had EVER been. I had some serious jitters with clen.. I highly recommend a pill form rather than liquid.. reasoning- you have no idea how much you are truly getting in a liquid form.. some days I had serious jitters, heart racing, and just sweating like crazy. And other times I didn't notice to much.. Until I got on a pill form.. MUCH BETTER!

I just kept adding to my stack- I like HGH for more than keeping the fat off - started with 1 iu- makes my hair healthy and grow fast. ( I already have crazy thick long hair as it is) but this made it better along with my nails. HGH helped lean me out for my 1st show. However, so far I think winny is my key that unlocked a lot. Currently on 2iu hgh.

I added mast when I was trying to get ready for my second show...It def made what breast tissue I had go bye bye lol ( all that I had was super round implants/ wicked chest split) I can't remb how much I ran of this but I know I did a lower dose with a couple higher to get in my system faster... I am unsure but I feel the mast made me put on muscle crazy fast- I was 113lbs on stage at my 1st show (I'm 5'2) And 16 wks later at my second show I walked out on stage weighing in at 125lbs.. some parts of me looked great and my mid section not so much,.. we have a love hate relationship.. However that's why I am running 2iu hgh right now to try and help.

5mg var

5mg Var/5mg winny

10mg Var/10mg winnny/40mcg clen

mast- unknown and hgh 1-2 iu

My short term goals would honestly be to keep my mid section under control.. I have a wicked serratus'.. but my upper body likes to hold all my weight..= (

lower body is very lean..

Long term goals- I have good ham time in but would like to see it pop more.. maybe grow more on my side glutes.. other than that I am not sure.. Going to add some pix as well.
    Last edited by Tinybunny; 01-13-2020 at 10:55 AM.
    Leggodess, sv.elia and Poysfxom like this.

New female member-stat.jpgNew female member-start2.jpgNew female member-weight.jpgNew female member-transform.jpgNew female member-quads.jpgNew female member-abs.jpgNew female member-gains.jpgNew female member-back.jpg
    Last edited by Tinybunny; 01-13-2020 at 09:34 AM.
    Leggodess, sv.elia, JdFlex and 3 others like this.

Leggodes forgot to quote you see above^
    Last edited by Tinybunny; 01-13-2020 at 10:52 AM.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!
    Tinybunny likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    Welcome, glad to have you. Excellent physique and progress!
    Tinybunny likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Welcome!
    Tinybunny likes this.

Blog Entries
    You have an excellent physique, congratulations!
    Tinybunny likes this.

My first cycle was 5mg var alone.. I waned to start out easy- with var I noticed good pumps. However, being new to everything I didn't really know much about tracking food.. I ate good food but I didn't know how much I was eating.. This cycle was probly 1.5 yr into lifting.. so allll new to everything inside a gym/fit life.

Eventually I ended up trying 5mg winny with the 5mg var..and trying different options with food. Again I had good pumps and I felt like I started to lean out some... the hormones where crazy.. I started to notice some mild facial hair around my chin mainly.. voice got not exactly deeper- but raspy so to say..wet all the time and my clit started to get bigger.. certain panties wouldn't be a good option due to HIGH SENSITIVITY! After I came off it went back to normal. But talk about being a horn ball I have fibro so winny was super harsh on my body.. the neck and shoulder pain were REAL. But I liked the changes I was making and didn't want to back down.

Added 40 mcg clen too the two, as well as cardio.. it cut my weight and I was finally tracking food.. this was the leanest I had EVER been. I had some serious jitters with clen.. I highly recommend a pill form rather than liquid.. reasoning- you have no idea how much you are truly getting in a liquid form.. some days I had serious jitters, heart racing, and just sweating like crazy. And other times I didn't notice to much.. Until I got on a pill form.. MUCH BETTER!

I just kept adding to my stack- I like HGH for more than keeping the fat off - started with 1 iu- makes my hair healthy and grow fast. ( I already have crazy thick long hair as it is) but this made it better along with my nails. HGH helped lean me out for my 1st show. However, so far I think winny is my key that unlocked a lot. Currently on 2iu hgh.

I added mast when I was trying to get ready for my second show...It def made what breast tissue I had go bye bye lol ( all that I had was super round implants/ wicked chest split) I can't remb how much I ran of this but I know I did a lower dose with a couple higher to get in my system faster... I am unsure but I feel the mast made me put on muscle crazy fast- I was 113lbs on stage at my 1st show (I'm 5'2) And 16 wks later at my second show I walked out on stage weighing in at 125lbs.. some parts of me looked great and my mid section not so much,.. we have a love hate relationship.. However that's why I am running 2iu hgh right now to try and help.

5mg var

5mg Var/5mg winny

My short term goals would honestly be to keep my mid section under control.. I have a wicked serratus'.. but my upper body likes to hold all my weight..= (

Long term goals- I have good ham time in but would like to see it pop more.. maybe grow more on my side glutes.. other than that I am not sure.. Going to add some pix as well.

5mg var

5mg Var/5mg winny

@Tinybunny
    Thank you for telling us about your past cycles. Sounds like your making very good muscle progress. Love all of your cycles. Keep up the amazing work.

I too put on alot of muscle mass with masteron and other compounds.

Hgh does wonders for my hair and nails too.

If you want to make your hamstrings pop out more do another mast and HGH cycle. Train HAMSTRINGS 3-4 days per week with Glutes and CALVES.

Another very good cycle that can add muscle mass and huge strength gains is..

8-16 week cycle.
    Anadrol (25mg-75mg) and Masteron P (50mg-200mg) and hgh (2iu).
    *Mid cycle drop or lower ANADROL,
    Then add TEST P and TRENBOLONE ACE (50mg-150mg) of both per week.
    This help me add alot of muscle size and huge strength gains while keeping body fat low. This is a big cycle for us women. If you try it I suggest start low dosages and slowly increase dosages till you find what works for you.

Keep up the amazing work

Tinybunny and Poysfxom like this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stat.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	177920Click image for larger version. 

Name:	start2.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	177921Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weight.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	177922Click image for larger version. 

Name:	transform.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	128.5 KB 
ID:	177923Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quads.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	177924Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abs.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	177925Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gains.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	150.4 KB 
ID:	177926Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	109.6 KB 
ID:	177927
    You made very good muscle growth on your CALVES, QUADS, BOOTY, BACK, ABS, SHOULDERS, ARMS. Looking forward to seeing how much more muscle size and strength you gain this year.

What are your current muscle measurements?

Quote Originally Posted by Leggodess View Post
    You made very good muscle growth on your CALVES, QUADS, BOOTY, BACK, ABS, SHOULDERS, ARMS. Looking forward to seeing how much more muscle size and strength you gain this year.

What are your current muscle measurements?

Hey!

Thank you so much! I def have worked hard and still pushing.. and I will post more with measurements soon.. That cycle sounds intense. I am bikini so I have to be careful on my cycles I do. The most intense I have been is 20mg winny and 85mg mast. (my hunny reminded me on mast dose)

Looking forward to posting more once I turn pink.

=) measurements coming soon.
    Last edited by Tinybunny; 01-14-2020 at 07:24 PM.
    Leggodess and Poysfxom like this.

Hey!

Thank you so much! I def have worked hard and still pushing.. and I will post more with measurements soon.. That cycle sounds intense. I am bikini so I have to be careful on my cycles I do. The most intense I have been is 20mg winny and 85mg mast. (my hunny reminded me on mast dose)

Looking forward to posting more once I turn pink.

=) measurements coming soon.

That cycle is amazing good.

Was your cycle of 20mg Winny and 85mg mast daily or weekly total dosages?

Looking forward to seeing your measurements.

Tinybunny likes this.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Welcome! Great physique! Not many known bikini girls or any really around here! Pink should be soon...
    Tinybunny likes this.

That cycle is amazing good.

Was your cycle of 20mg Winny and 85mg mast daily or weekly total dosages?

Looking forward to seeing your measurements.

I never ran them together.. but 20mg daily.. and 85mg weekly.. I think I may have been on a lower dose of the var while on mast... I am a little curious on how winny and mast would pair though. Winny makes me look very hard and lots of veins..which I loved! I never noticed any kind of side affects while on mast other than what I had already been feeling.

5'2 ish (close enough)

125.7lbs as of this am ( currently trying to cut down)

Shoulders - 34.5
    Chest - 36
    Bi's - 11.5
    waist - 26
    hips - 36
    Glute - 38
    Quads - 19.5
    Calves - 13
    Leggodess and sv.elia like this.

I never ran them together.. but 20mg daily.. and 85mg weekly.. I think I may have been on a lower dose of the var while on mast... I am a little curious on how winny and mast would pair though. Winny makes me look very hard and lots of veins..which I loved! I never noticed any kind of side affects while on mast other than what I had already been feeling.

5'2 ish (close enough)

125.7lbs as of this am ( currently trying to cut down)

Shoulders - 34.5
    Chest - 36
    Bi's - 11.5
    waist - 26
    hips - 36
    Glute - 38
    Quads - 19.5
    Calves - 13
    I love your dosages.
    Winny and mast does stack well . You will love it. Can't wait to see you try a Winny and mast cycle. Your veins will pop out more

If your joints get dry or hurt a lot, add in some Anavar or ANADROL or D-bol.

I also love your muscle measurements.

Tinybunny likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Great job. You should be very proud of your accomplishments! Welcome to the board

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome and well done! Calves, back and shoulders are impressive!

Hope you stick around!
    Tinybunny likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome aboard.
    Gotta say, out of everything above, the trapezius complex and glute medius development caught my attention above all. I’m a sucker for the often forgotten muscle groups.
    I see so many people with monstrous upper traps, but nothing in the mid/lower, and absurd glute max development with fuck all happening on the sides of the hips.
    Tinybunny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Welcome aboard.
    Gotta say, out of everything above, the trapezius complex and glute medius development caught my attention above all. I’m a sucker for the often forgotten muscle groups.
    I see so many people with monstrous upper traps, but nothing in the mid/lower, and absurd glute max development with fuck all happening on the sides of the hips.
    Thank you so much! Adding a few more pictures.
    Last edited by Tinybunny; 01-16-2020 at 12:46 PM.

New female member-hams.jpgNew female member-butt.jpgNew female member-pose.jpgNew female member-1st-2.jpgNew female member-img_7296.jpg

Here are a few more pix.. I was waiting to be pink.. but its taking awhile.. I cant wait to cut back down and see my changes in my hams... THat quads needs to lean out..

My camera was sitting lower so it looks like I'm really leaning to far forward..

And I actually don't workout calves thanks to wearing highs heels.. like a lot lol.. and quads.... shit you not I don't work them much.. Bikini girls don't need big quads.. but I have them.. lol
    Last edited by Tinybunny; 01-16-2020 at 12:53 PM.

Name:	hams.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	177959Click image for larger version. 

Name:	butt.jpg 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	177960Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pose.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	177961Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1st-2.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	177962Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7296.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	1,009.7 KB 
ID:	177963

Here are a few more pix.. I was waiting to be pink.. but its taking awhile.. I cant wait to cut back down and see my changes in my hams... THat quads needs to lean out..

My camera was sitting lower so it looks like I'm really leaning to far forward..

And I actually don't workout calves thanks to wearing highs heels.. like a lot lol.. and quads.... shit you not I don't work them much.. Bikini girls don't need big quads.. but I have them.. lol
    Amazing work! I let Admin know about changing your color
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 01-16-2020 at 01:34 PM.
    JaneDoe and Tinybunny like this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looking great and welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JaneDoe and Tinybunny like this.

Name:	hams.jpg 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	177959Click image for larger version. 

Name:	butt.jpg 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	177960Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pose.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	177961Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1st-2.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	177962Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7296.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	1,009.7 KB 
ID:	177963

@Tinybunny
    Your looking great. You have very good muscle foundation.

Have you every thought about trying a different class or physique class? I think you can benifet alot more to try the next level. Your muscle foundation is very good.

Your very inspirational and a successful winner!

Tinybunny likes this.

Tinybunny

Have you every thought about trying a different class or physique class? I think you can benifet alot more to try the next level. Your muscle foundation is very good.

Thanks! I have not, I was told by one judge to try Figure.. But I think I truly belong with bikini. I love the poses and all the glam to go with it. I am much to small to go for any other class really.. I might get by with a smaller figure class.But for now I wanna focus on going pro in Bikini.=)

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    @Tinybunny

You're crazy. She has perfect bikini foundation. Could maybe do figure if she worked a little in that direction, but even nowadays figure is out of control. 5 years ago the figure bodies were what bikini is now today.
    Tinybunny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    You're crazy. She has perfect bikini foundation. Could maybe do figure if she worked a little in that direction, but even nowadays figure is out of control. 5 years ago the figure bodies were what bikini is now today.

I agree, it’s out of control.. I love bikini and the glam that goes with it. I know figure and other classes have that too. But I really enjoy the bikini side of things. I have so much fun with the routines
    Every class is out of control LOL they just keep getting more and more intense. But I’m game for bikini. Plus I don’t think I have the body/height to do much more.. I’m already one of the shorter bikini girls.. and from social media platforms there isn’t many bikini girls this short.. my mid section is already a struggle bc of that. But imma keep going bc it’s what I love! I’m dying to become pink haha
    Leggodess likes this.

Boom your pink now
    Tinybunny likes this.

Blog Entries
    Now you have access!!!

Pink color finally!
    Tinybunny likes this.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    ...........I have fibro...........
    welcome, great posts and pics!

fibromyalgia?

what treatment are you receiving for it?
    Tinybunny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JdFlex View Post
    welcome, great posts and pics!

fibromyalgia?

what treatment are you receiving for it?
    Hello,

Thank you! And yes Fibromyalgia.. I actually don't do anything but take an amazing name brand Turmeric that I found! I swear by it. I use to take all kinds of pain meds, chronic migraine meds, muscle relaxers, other headache meds on top of meds.. Stuff for IBS due to fibro..

However, between the lifting and the turmeric I am so much better off now than I have ever been.

Starting out I was 99lbs and so sick and weak, headaches daily... muscle/joint pain.. tired all the time.. before entering into the life I live now. I think lifting was great for what I was dealing with. I still have flare ups here and there but I am much much better now. I noticed when I miss taking my turmeric med how terrible I start to feel again.
    I try to keep up with chiropractic work as well as a monthly massage if possible. =)
    Leggodess and JdFlex like this.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Hello,

Thank you! And yes Fibromyalgia.. I actually don't do anything but take an amazing name brand Turmeric that I found! I swear by it. I use to take all kinds of pain meds, chronic migraine meds, muscle relaxers, other headache meds on top of meds.. Stuff for IBS due to fibro..

However, between the lifting and the turmeric I am so much better off now than I have ever been.

Starting out I was 99lbs and so sick and weak, headaches daily... muscle/joint pain.. tired all the time.. before entering into the life I live now. I think lifting was great for what I was dealing with. I still have flare ups here and there but I am much much better now. I noticed when I miss taking my turmeric med how terrible I start to feel again.
    I try to keep up with chiropractic work as well as a monthly massage if possible. =)
    I know exactly what you mean. That is fantastic that you've stayed symptom free/minimized for so long!

Dr. John Sarno has treated and cured 1000s of people with fibro. He has since passed on and the new front-runner of his work is Dr. Howard Schubiner. He has also cured 1000s of people with fibro (back pain/neck pain/IBS/chronic fatigue/etc....its all the same source TMS).

Read a few of these thank you notes and see if any of them resonate with you and your situation.

https://www.thankyoudrsarno.org/tag/fibromyalgia

give his TMS / PPD work a read through.....its paradigm shifting, your mind will be blown.

https://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/Fibromyalgia
    Tinybunny likes this.

Samantha518 is offline Female Member
    Hi!

I've been lifting for about 8 years now. I started out at 5'2" and 215 lbs with very high body fat. I'm now 135 with 19% BF. I just recently started my first cycle and am looking to learn more.

I would love to learn from others experiences.
    Leggodess, Tinybunny and sv.elia like this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha518 View Post
    Hi!

I've been lifting for about 8 years now. I started out at 5'2" and 215 lbs with very high body fat. I'm now 135 with 19% BF. I just recently started my first cycle and am looking to learn more.

you got any before and after shots?

Hi!

Welcome to the community.

Congratulations on doing your first cycle. What are you taking and how many mg?

What are your short term goals and long term goals?

CA_DXB_85 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board! Enjoy
    Tinybunny likes this.

Hello,

Mind posting the name of the brand of turmeric?!
    Tinybunny and Poysfxom like this.

New female member-20191216_202326.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    you got any before and after shots?
    New female member-20191216_202326.jpg

Name:	20191216_202326.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	178055

Awesome!! Nice work!

You should start a new thread introducing yourself and stating your goals! Keep it up!!
    Leggodess and Tinybunny like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information