zuni98 is offline New Member

Question New here, Need Help + intro

I’m 21, I’ve been training for 3 year but I really been training training 1/2. My first year and a half was bullshit because I didn’t know what I was really doing but still making moderate gains. So after that first year and half around the time I went to Colombia to visit family. I sign up for a gym over there and the dudes around there were big as fuck and I know that steroid use is popular there. I meet one of the trainer at the gym, I ask him about wanting to put on size( he was was jacked ). He recommended me a Anavar + Superdrol Cylce. He told me it was beginner it should be able to make me gain weight. He gave me the stuff for kidney too(sorry I’m high but bear with me). I went on it and gained the weight I’ve always wanted. The trainer instructed me on best ways to take them and get the most out of them. It went great, few side effects acne, bad mood,my balls shrinked but I was still very horny(???). I was more confident that too, I was self conscious and self esteem issues. I started taking Anavar + Superdrol oral (I’ll post pics) from Colombia to back in the states. I made super gains, well for me I was really weak. Time fast forward to today I hit up the trainer last year to send me another bottle. It’s my second time around, I’m tryna make more gains. I a month in and some shit happens and I’m not really focused. So I just cut it. I’ll just finish another 30 day cycle some other time when I’m in better place. Now today corona virus and all I mange to invest in a bar and a bench and some weights. I came to conclusion that I have been somewhat irresponsible with steroids as I’m now reading that both that superdrol is bad for your kidneys and your Testosterone levels wills be all off and stuff. I wanna know how bad is the shit I’m taking. Also looking to make super gains in the next 30 days, you know right before the summer or if there will be a summer. I wanna enjoy these day I’m free to do focus on working out and getting the most( even if it will fuck up my kidney, I want my moneys worth). The pictures attached are begging, the other one is weight gain, and then the other one is post cycle.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	79239FF7-A26D-432F-80DA-0A0D9CC3BBC2.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	803.6 KB 
ID:	178829 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A6A38CC9-33C5-4665-856C-A4CB78090DDB.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	945.7 KB 
ID:	178827Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7A9897D3-B62C-4FF6-8D0F-26068F32B409.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	573.8 KB 
ID:	178828Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7EB658D4-34FC-4539-84DC-41FDC889A2BD.jpeg 
Views:	83 
Size:	726.7 KB 
ID:	178826Click image for larger version. 

Name:	79239FF7-A26D-432F-80DA-0A0D9CC3BBC2.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	803.6 KB 
ID:	178829

Chark is offline Member
    Welcome! Glad you’re here.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome

morgan040 is offline New Member
    Nice to meet ya. Welcome to the forum

testytesty is offline New Member
    Welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information