Hey guys, Name is Dalton. I知 glad to be here. A little story about me;

I was in the Usmc and got out after sustaining an injury. Well like anyone else, I got lazy, lost sight of who I was, chased a woman rather than my dreams. So now I知 back to the health nut life style. I知 back in the gym (In my own home) and dieting and putting in the work. I am currently working on my foundation to start my first cycle.

I was diagnosed a year ago with low testosterone for a 27 yr old male. I take as Prescribed by a doctor 200mg/L of testosterone cypionate injections every 2 weeks. My sex drive was my main reason I got checked. So my question is, since I知 already on test cyp and have been a while, do you think I should start out at a higher dose than someone else without the issue that痴 starting their first cycle? My first cycle (testosterone only) is as planned:
12 weeks
Testosterone Cypionate 500mg
250mg pin on Monday and Thursday

Do you think I should use an E blocker? Or just go with straight cyp only? I知 also looking to cut down on my fat, as I decided to pack some on by being lazy the last few years. I知 by no means skinny but I知 no thicker than a snicker haha