Thread: Been waiting

ronanthebard is offline New Member

Been waiting

Hey all,

Been into lifting and fitness since I was 12. Decided around 20 I was going to eventually do AAS, but read up on it and found everyone saying earliest to start is 25. My 25th birthday is just around the corner, so I started doing bloodwork and everything. Well, turns out I have low test anyway. Long story short, doing my due diligence before I hop on cycle with bloodwork and all that. My diet's in check, as are pretty much all other factors. Won't post pics, because I have recognizable tattoos.

Stats--
    6', 195, 12% body fat(visible abs, not razor cut)
    Squat 415
    Bench 295
    Weighted Chin up +120

Trying to figure out what to do for my first cycle. Goal is strength first, mass second: I have to maintain a high level of conditioning for some of my job demands. Getting winded isn't an option. Right now I'm just thinking a standard 500mg test cycle keeping my eating verrrrry clean and keeping my surplus a bit lower than it would be otherwise.

Looking forward to getting advice on this board. Cheers.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the board

ronanthebard is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Welcome aboard! Post up your goals and stats in the AAS forum, you will get LOTS more input. Good stats already, btw, cycling will probably get you where you want to be.

At your age, what qualifies as 'low test'?
    Got three tests, highest I got was 400 on the dot. Lowest was 314. Had to be a little bit aggro with my doc to get referred to someone better. Got the whole 'you're fine at your age spiel' along with 'but you're in such good shape' talk. Never mind the lethargy, brain fog, and depression, right?

Chark is offline Member
    Welcome!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Thread Information