• 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By Lifechange27
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Chark

Thread: Don’t feel sorry for me

Lifechange27 is offline New Member

Question Guidance needed, not to be discouraged and put down

I’ve been studying on my decision to take the step into the “gear world” I started months ago trying to learn how to eat and retrain my mind on what a real true diet should look. I used to think starving myself would help me lose weight and working out would put mass on me as long as I ate a bunch of protein. But since then, I’ve learned it’s really not like that. I’ve been watching my macro nutrients and trying to eat roughly 2800 calories as I am 245lbs and would love to be around 215 with a bf% of 10-15%. Needless to say I’ve been dealt a shit hand at life, so I have no family, and my love life is shit due to being a nice guy getting divorced and falling in love with a women who could give a crap less about me.

But I don’t allow the pain and hurt to devour me, I choose to allow it to fuel me!

I decided to work on myself and make my dream of having a six pack and being shredded a reality. Please help,encourage, coach,and criticize me as you will. I listen and I learn very quick.

I’m 27 with low testosterone deficiency so I was put on Test Cypionate 200mg/L once every 2 weeks and decided since I’m prescribed it, why not cycle it? Any pointers or opinions would be great. And would love to have the support to keep track on the progress
    Last edited by Lifechange27; 07-11-2020 at 06:30 PM.
    JaneDoe likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifechange27 View Post
    I’ve been studying on my decision to take the step into the “gear world” I started months ago trying to learn how to eat and retrain my mind on what a real true diet should look. I used to think starving myself would help me lose weight and working out would put mass on me as long as I ate a bunch of protein. But since then, I’ve learned it’s really not like that. I’ve been watching my macro nutrients and trying to eat roughly 2800 calories as I am 245lbs and would love to be around 215 with a bf% of 10-15%. Needless to say I’ve been dealt a shit hand at life, so I have no family, and my love life is shit due to being a nice guy getting divorced and falling in love with a women who could give a crap less about me.

But I don’t allow the pain and hurt to devour me, I choose to allow it to fuel me!

I decided to work on myself and make my dream of having a six pack and being shredded a reality. Please help,encourage, coach,and criticize me as you will. I listen and I learn very quick.

I’m 27 with low testosterone deficiency so I was put on Test Cypionate 200mg/L once every 2 weeks and decided since I’m prescribed it, why not cycle it? Any pointers or opinions would be great. And would love to have the support to keep track on the progress
    Edit, i was encouraging you welcome to the forum.
    Last edited by clarky.; 07-12-2020 at 02:30 AM.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Lifechange27 is offline New Member
    So I don’t know how to take what you said Clarky. I’m here to seek guidance and grow and learn from the veterans. I thought there was more caring and humble individuals on this forum.
    JaneDoe likes this.

dailyday is offline Female Member
    I think you should become more well versed on the natty side of life before moving on to gear

How long have you been on TRT. If less than 2 years then I would advise against cycling.

I would rather you take 100mg/week or 50mg/twice a week than tale 200mg/every two weeks.
    Your test levels will be more stable.
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifechange27 View Post

Welcome! One thing that would help is changing your injection schedule 100mg/ week or even better 50mg/twice per week as Deadlifting Dog posted above.

Also read this thread:

https://forums.steroid.com/before-yo...u-doesnt-know/

..and do some reading here:

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...-t-anti-aging/
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-12-2020 at 04:47 PM.
    sv.elia likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the board

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to forum,bro!

Chark is offline Member
    Welcome man! Glad to have you.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Thread Information