• 1 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By FlowBlower
  • 1 Post By AwareXx

Thread: New Here, Sup Everyone

FlowBlower is offline New Member

Wink New Here, Sup Everyone

Hey everyone,

Just throwing a greeting out here.

Thanks to everyone in the forum community (in general), for having the diligence & commitment to stay up to date with forum activity - for years. This is a major beneficiary to all people who seek knowledge on specific topics, and can find a trusted community to share and exchange information with. Thank you, & much respect.
    Why I'm here: I am currently interested in PEPTIDES, (for my dog - not me ;/ ). I will be running some stacks on my dog soon. I couldn't find a peptide specific forum - so here I am.

I'm 39. I've cycled anabolics of all kinds in the past, and for the most part will not return to them. They were great, some were terrible. But at this point in my life - I don't want my hormones to experience another shutdown or suppression. Even with perfect pct. I find peptides fascinating in nature - and I'm willing to see if I can squeeze anything out of them. I know there not anabolics and I don't give a shit, so spare me the comment. I have been reading up on them for a few months now, but most likely barely scratched the surface.

***also interested in sarms too, but hesitant at the moment***.

I'm here seeking advice. So any knowledge, help, & positive reinforcement from all of you would be much appreciated. I'll post another thread about what peps I'm thinking on.

Question: were should I post for peptide related topics?? when I searched "peptides".. most threads are scattered all over the forum.

Thanks again everyone.
    Chark likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forums! I would make sure to check out the SARMS /Peptides section (sounds like maybe you have?).

https://forums.steroid.com/sarms-sel...rmation-forum/

I’m sure you know but there is suppression to be had in this world too. Best of luck to you!

Chark is offline Member
    Glad to have you here!
    FlowBlower likes this.

AWESOME!

Honestly, I was about to give up on this forum. Its been two weeks & I have tried to post a few times and nothing published. I just happened to check in 1 last time & bam, here it is. (Is it normal for posts to take that long)?

I posted in IGF-1 LR3, HGH, INSULIN QUESTIONS about ACE-031 (myostat inhibitor), but it hasn't gotten any replies. This seemed to be the sub-forum with most peptide talk.

I'm tryn' to get feed back on these things because they are really expensive, there is a lot of bunk sources out there, & I haven't done them yet.

I'm gonna experiment with them regardless, but any experienced info would be awesome.
    Last edited by FlowBlower; 09-23-2020 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Welcome to the forums! I would make sure to check out the SARMS /Peptides section (sounds like maybe you have?).

https://forums.steroid.com/sarms-sel...rmation-forum/

I’m sure you know but there is suppression to be had in this world too. Best of luck to you!

Thx Sam. I did in fact check out the SARMS sub-forum. After scrolling through a few pages - it looks to only have posts regarding sarms, not peptides.

Yea, the suppression factor of sarms (even reportedly mild), is why I'm keeping my distance --for now. ALTHOUGH - Osterine & sr9009 report no suppression.

I'm tryn' to make a non-traditional gear stack with peps & some sarms.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

AwareXx is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the club buddy!
    FlowBlower likes this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!

BigT2020 is offline New Member
    Welcome fellow newbie!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Thread Information