• 2 Post By xIMxMCLOVINx
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By brazey

Thread: Long time lurker introduction-First cycle

xIMxMCLOVINx is offline New Member

Long time lurker introduction-First cycle

Hi my name is Lucas, I’ve been browsing the forum for some time now learning as much as possible before starting my first cycle. Thought I’d introduce myself and start interacting with the community! I am currently on my second week of a Test E only cycle 350mg/week for 14weeks. I know people generally run 500mg for their first blast but I was recommended by my cousin, who I would consider a bit reckless, to do a bit less. I have arimidex on hand and plan to take if sides appear. I think I’m getting slightly zesty/tender nipples… not sure if it’s in my head or if it’s from me rubbing and checking every now and again. I think I’ll start taking just in case. Nolvadex is my pct. I’ll try to share my journey as often as possible and hope to get as much good information from the community as possible. Thanks for having me!
    Obs and Godplex like this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Hi and welcome

Im on 350 a week and its my first cycle also. No need to take the arimedex unless your having real side effects. Beginning of the cycle I was paranoid of gyno too and kept checking the nipples so often they seemed sore probably because of the checking and i was just imagining it in my head. Now im already on like week 10 or something and Im not so paranoid anymore and i have no gyno and no nipple soreness or anything

I think starting lower is a smart choice because you dont know how your body is going to react... you can always go higher later if you feel ok.
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 05-05-2022 at 09:27 AM.
    xIMxMCLOVINx likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum!

Post any cycle questions or concerns you have in the AAS sub, and then go read Austinite's "Planning my first cycle" sticky. Actually, read the sticky first, as it may answer your questions.
    xIMxMCLOVINx likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Welcome
    xIMxMCLOVINx likes this.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the board...
    xIMxMCLOVINx likes this.

xIMxMCLOVINx is offline New Member
    Ya I’m pretty sure it’s from rubbing them to check. I’m going to hold off until I’m sure I’m having side effects. How long are you planning your first cycle?

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xIMxMCLOVINx View Post
    Ya I’m pretty sure it’s from rubbing them to check. I’m going to hold off until I’m sure I’m having side effects. How long are you planning your first cycle?
    12 weeks

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Be Welcome

Godplex is offline New Member
    Welcome! I'm a longtime lurker too, but I've done many cycles over the years. Starting with a slightly lower dose can be wise and might even be recommended depending on your current weight and other factors.

Thread Information