Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ol_Wolf

Thread: Relatively new member hoping to learn

Ol_Wolf is offline Junior Member

Relatively new member hoping to learn

I'm 46, but will be 47 next month. I was a pretty avid gym rat for several years then over the last year had a lot of issues come up with parents and in laws that drug me away from the gym and I have let myself get out of shape. I've now been back in the gym for a month or two and the strength is coming back. Also been working on getting my diet back where it was.

Currently 190 lbs at 5'7", but I always felt best around 175 lbs. General reason for the gym for me is to look good naked, at least that is what I tell everyone, but secretly I have an addictive/Obsessive compulsive personality and can't think of anything better to be addicted too or obsessed with!

Previously I have done SARM cycles and had some good luck and then other cycles that didn't feel like they did anything. Always wondered if the cycles that seemed to work may have been laced with something or was it the cycles that didn't work were not really SARMs ? Never really could find enough study info on the topic.

This time though I started with a testosterone test and found out I was low. So I just started TRT and that includes: Test Cypionate (200mg per week) + DHEA (25 mg per week). This I have broken into two injections even though my doctor says it shouldn't matter. Along with the test the doctor also has me on Gonadorelin injections subcutaneously injected in my stomach twice a week. I also have Anastozole pills, but I am only supposed to take those is symptoms of high estrogen start to come up such as acne or bloating/excessive water retention. I'm pretty happy with the doctors office I am going through for TRT.

I came here to find a group for any questions as they come up in the process and also in the future I would like to possibly do some blast and Cruize cycles, but I want to find out how just the basic TRT works before jumping the gun and going overboard.

Had my first injection yesterday in the Deltoid, it had a little blood that came out afterwards like 3-4 drops. Think I might have nicked a blood vessel or something. The site is a little sore today, but nothing major.

Thanks to all for the sticky posts as I'm not sure how many questions I am going to have as I have learned a lot just reading through these!
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum!

Reading the stickies is a good way to get lots of info quick! Good plan. You sound like you are well on your way to successful trt and "blast and cruise" phases.

Once again, welcome aboard!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    welcome...

Thread Information